• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Tic Tac Toe

Bobtheblob

A Very Blobby Blob, That Happens To Be Called Bob.
Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
So yeeeaaa i spent pretty much all of saturday and some of sunday making a giant redstone tic tac toe. I have built one in creative in single player to see if the design works and after a few changes it does. It is completely bug free. Guessing your probably wondering "Why is this relevant to minr" Well if u didn't work it out im gunna build it on minr, because the one that is currently ont he server doesn't detect wins and smoe other things but this one does. The main reason for me maknig this post is to ask if admins could spawn me in a metric ton of redstone things.
The is what it currently looks like, it will be decorated and look much better on minr than it does now :p
The file is a screenshot of what it looks like finished and bug free. (I think).
EDIT: I did not create all of this I'm not that smart I did have to make some changes because tutorials weren't very easy to follow so I had to 'improvise'....

Attachments

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
On the other hand, I have a working Connect4 on MINR that works (I have tested with rmanimal) and I thinking that it might be able to go down the bottom of the FFA with Spleef.

You don't need an admin to spawn some redstone. You can get it yourself with a special method (won't say here).

Bobtheblob

Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
Welp need someone to stand on the pressure plate so i can do it

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Good work bob, glad to see that you took up the challenge. Mind sharing the world so I can take a peek while you work on it?

Bobtheblob

Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
Good work bob, glad to see that you took up the challenge. Mind sharing the world so I can take a peek while you work on it?
Sure i told u i would so i did! Let me know if you find any bugs but i think i got them all. Oh and this isn't all my design :pEDIT: Just realised that i haven't made it so it resets the score board UGH.
EDIT: In that world the turn selector is not connected go to the pit behind the control area connect the redstone to the pistons and break one of the stone blocks next to the piston, doesn't matter which one.

Attachments

Last edited: