• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Timer bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovenons

Content Connoisseur
Op
Mar 31, 2020
Heyo

Because of the recent freezes caused by people completing factory, I had the idea to test this bug out that's always been on my mind. I was never able to do it before because server freezes are rare, but in this case I simply had to wait at the factory end sign for a random whitie to complete it.

Anyway, that's going off topic.
Basically, when the server freezes, you can still click the start cp and run away. When the server stops freezing, the server will finally register that you clicked the start cp and start your timer. But you, the player, isn't at the start sign anymore. This is essentially giving you a massive headstart.

I did this for ultra parkour (because it's a grey map and pretty straightforward) and got a time of 8 seconds, 2 seconds faster than #2

Doubt this is an easy fix, but I thought I would report it anyway :p

Thogin

Space maps are the best ones.
Greenie
Dec 11, 2020
Yeah this isn’t new for me, I’ve had this bug since I first logged in. At each death I had a small window of time where I could click the start sign (what you talked about) and even sprint in no sprint maps, I always thought this was caused by lag but if you only experience it when players complete factory, it may not be.

ilovenons

Content Connoisseur
Op
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah this isn’t new for me, I’ve had this bug since I first logged in. At each death I had a small window of time where I could click the start sign (what you talked about) and even sprint in no sprint maps
I think the bug you're describing here is something else? What I'm describing here is only something that happens when the server freezes, the bug you're describing can happen anytime
but if you only experience it when players complete factory, it may not be.
I was just saying that I used the lag caused by factory completions, any server freeze would do the same trick really. Sorry, I went a bit off-topic there so it was probably unclear hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.