• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Title Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Just some ideas for title rewards that I had. The number and color for each of the titles indicates what rarity I think they ought to be, 1 being the most common, 4 being the most rare. I encourage you reading this to add your own ideas to this thread as well.
  • (1) Builder — Have a map in FFA.
  • (1) Challenger — Aquire 300 challenge points.
  • (2) Minr Master — Beat every single map.
  • (2) Dried Out — Beat the Rivers Run Dry challenge.
  • (2) A-gradable — Beat The A-Team challenge.
  • (2) Wul — Beat the Wool Ascending challenge.
  • (3) Lightning Fast — Be in one of the top 3 spots in the global points leaderboard.
  • (3) Elite Builder — Have a map that is in FFA+ (this ought to be only for normal maps, not for community mega-collabs like Spooky Minr).
  • (3) Triangular — Make it to the orange maps in the Hexa challenge.

Last edited:

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Yay for ideas. However, the reason I would be hesitant about this is because I tend to not want to wear the title I currently already have due to some rather large glitches related to titles. First, the hitboxes of the armor stands sometimes get in the way of click and using items, which I learned while playing Festival right after I beat POH. Second, the titles seems to be replaced with armor stands constantly, and I think this is a result of dying with a title on, respawning and then the titles not respawning with you properly. I'm not trying to be negative and I'm not trying to say that titles are bad (they're pretty cool) but there are some definite glitches that need fixing and that should in my opinion take precedent over more titles.

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Yay for ideas. However, the reason I would be hesitant about this is because I tend to not want to wear the title I currently already have due to some rather large glitches related to titles. First, the hitboxes of the armor stands sometimes get in the way of click and using items, which I learned while playing Festival right after I beat POH. Second, the titles seems to be replaced with armor stands constantly, and I think this is a result of dying with a title on, respawning and then the titles not respawning with you properly. I'm not trying to be negative and I'm not trying to say that titles are bad (they're pretty cool) but there are some definite glitches that need fixing and that should in my opinion take precedent over more titles.
Definitely, I just thought I'd list out the ideas I had while they were still on my mind, and provide an outlet for others to do so as well. I'm not saying these should be added right now or any time soon, I'm just listing out ideas.

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Of all those, the Builder and Elite Builder ones seem fairly sensible (it would be nice to give something tangible to people that have created maps as incentive, though each person would have to be granted it manually which would be annoying). Any stuff related to speedrunning would probably have to update, in all honesty, because I can think of some very easy ways to get a number 1 time on something that gets immediately taken away, and we don't want people to earn a title by holding a really bad #1 time on a map that gets really easily beaten and didn't have a chance in the first place. Same sort of thing goes for Minr Master. I'd rather not make a title related to spawn secrets unless they get more fleshed out (chances aren't great) and the points they give get changed to a title. I do think that titles are underutilized, but I think they need fixing more than they need more usage.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
I *may* have fixed the projectile / arrow interact problem and the sometimes disappearing of the title (yeah that last one was really my fault).

Try it out and scream at me if there's anything bad again.

AliBlossoms

Active Player
Greenie
Apr 13, 2017
Top Voter- given to the top voter of a month. They should be able to keep it even if they aren't the top voter in other months.

Status
Not open for further replies.