• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Troll books at /warp r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I wake up this morning, come on, decide to write a book at /warp r for changing the rating of Funky Town and I find these in the empty frames. This is about the second time I see this happen. Last time @rickyboy320 removed the books.

Both books are written by @rockinravens.

I'm not going to touch these books, because I am pretty sure despite of the trolls it would still be griefing. I (and I hope I'm not the only one) would really really appreciate if stuff like this isn't written in books here, ever. The blank frames are there for an actual book to be put there once someone needs to put one, in my case a book for Funky Town.The books are for suggesting map ratings, not someone's personal troll stories.

/end rant

magicdem0n11

Peon
Greenie
Dec 18, 2013
I feel like the large influx of greens are maybe not taking things as seriously as they should be taken... :(
(Im not endorsing this at all - but i actually did leave school to go see jurassic world....)

EDIT: i realised this sounds bad - tbh i like loads of the new greens and its not their fault at all :p

frogbreath1

That Greenie That Doesn't Really Do Anything
Greenie
Jun 20, 2015
I dont think this is that big of a deal but still...

Also why does it say I am a whitey?

frogbreath1

That Greenie That Doesn't Really Do Anything
Greenie
Jun 20, 2015
how do i do that ._.

Another question... Am I the only one who can't join the server right now?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
It may not seem like a big deal to you, but considering how many other things the people who review the books have to do, even one troll book takes precious time away from serious reviews. A certain level of common sense has come to be expected from the members of the community. We hate it when we find that we overestimated people.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
It may not seem like a big deal to you, but considering how many other things the people who review the books have to do, even one troll book takes precious time away from serious reviews. A certain level of common sense has come to be expected from the members of the community. We hate it when we find that we overestimated people.
^
The simple fact that normal greens like us are even trusted with that board to help to improve the course rating system is honestly a miracle to me. It's common sense that we shouldn't break that trust.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
I'm not saying I agree with rock's choice, I'm just pointing out that it's not worth getting mad over. Stuff this small takes more time and effort to complain about than to fix.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Actually, electro, taking the time "to get mad" over it is required, or else it repeats. By taking the time to make it known that it is not okay to do, it has the potential to avoid even more time lost cleaning it up in the future. And I am not just saying that to prove a point, I have seen it as the case time and time again in my time on forums.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Actually, electro, taking the time "to get mad" over it is required, or else it repeats. By taking the time to make it known that it is not okay to do, it has the potential to avoid even more time lost cleaning it up in the future. And I am not just saying that to prove a point, I have seen it as the case time and time again in my time on forums.
Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.