• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Um, Actually: Minr Edition! | Tournament

_Trains_

off the rails!!
Greenie
Jul 26, 2019

Hey guys!

I know I had hinted towards another practice game on Monday, however due to me moving in to a new place and not having wifi nor a desk for a few days (still don't have a desk), that wasn't able to happen. However, I'm more than excited to bring forward as planned the 'Um, Actually: Minr Edition Tournament!'. This will be a tournament with 2 rounds. The first will be 4 games with 4 people each, and the winner of each game will face one another in one final fifth game. Players of all skill levels are welcome to participate.

Here is a summary of how the game works copied directly from the first thread for those who haven't seen:
Um, Actually is a popular game show made by CollegeHumor. The point of the game revolves around a host and 4 contenders. The host recites a statement with 1 untrue fact hidden somewhere within, and contestants must correct the host with the correct information. This is done with the statement 'um, actually' followed by the correction. Contenders can interrupt the host at any time as soon as they notice a potential discrepancy in an attempt to get a point. As well, shiny questions are also an element of the gameshow appearing every 4-5 questions, bearing slightly different rules but still only rewarding one point (would suggest watching an episode of the show).

The fifth and final game will take place Sunday, May 9th at 7:00pm EDT.

The other four games will take place:
Saturday, May 8th at 2:00pm EDT
Saturday, May 8th at 10:00pm EDT
Sunday, May 9th at 12:00pm EDT
Sunday, May 9th at 3:00pm EDT

You only have to participate in one game, meaning a total of 16 people can participate in the tournament. The game requires you to be in a voice call, and it is highly highly highly suggested that you are able to talk out loud.

To sign up for this tournament, just fill out the form below - I'll send another post here with the times after enough people have signed up. The times have been made to hopefully accommodate for all timezones. Please make sure you can make your given time before you sign up for it - though schedules change it would be in everyone's best interest to ensure they can make it.

Um Actually Sign-Up Sheet

Best of luck!

Trains

_Trains_

off the rails!!
Greenie
Jul 26, 2019
After 12 sign ups, I'm gonna close it off! Each game is going to have 3 players, with the winner of each playing in the final round.

Here's the times when each person will be playing:

Saturday, May 8th at 2:00pm EDT
FrananaSplits
Autre
Jaabus

Saturday, May 8th at 10:00pm EDT
marhjo
gamerpatriot
AliBlossoms

Sunday, May 9th at 12:00pm EDT
Scyxer
Zatharel
NoSi

Sunday, May 9th at 4:00pm EDT
luckylukecraft
JonBimblesticks
Buckley06

Sunday, May 9th at 7:00pm EDT
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD

Please let me know if there are any issues with the given times! Best of luck to all players.