Unable to build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessie

New Fish
Greenie
Feb 5, 2015
Hey,
I was just wondering if I could get help with my building issue. I am unable to build or break blocks, is there any way that can be changed?
Also, I was directed to the discord, but am unable to verify, it continues to say ingame I am already verified. The discord doesn't seem to show for me an appropriate place to ask questions like this however.

Thanks so much,
Jessie

UltraOmiga

Lemony Girl
Greenie
Apr 30, 2020
Hey,
I was just wondering if I could get help with my building issue. I am unable to build or break blocks, is there any way that can be changed?
Also, I was directed to the discord, but am unable to verify, it continues to say ingame I am already verified. The discord doesn't seem to show for me an appropriate place to ask questions like this however.

Thanks so much,
Jessie
In order to place blocks, you have to get the Green Rank, which is done by beaten 5 Yellow+ Maps, getting 100 points by beating maps, and then completing Hardcore. To be clear, there is no way to purchase the rank, you have to earn it.

Jessie

New Fish
Greenie
Feb 5, 2015
Thanks so much for replying UltraOmiga! I am Green however, that's the problem. :(

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
Fixed, you were in adventure mode for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.