• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Unhide Secret Items in Resource Parkour Secret (RESOLVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanIsGone

IGN: Reppern
Greenie
Mar 1, 2019
Hey all,

I am sure we all are aware of how frustrating RPKS, or Resource Parkour Secret, can be, especially since it likely does not meet normal FFA standards. One of these frustrations that I have with the secret is that there are 6 secret items that are hidden from the lists (this isn't really secretive knowledge, one would easily find this out upon finding all hidden areas), and it seems completely arbitrary and impertinent for them to be hidden. Some of these items are not even necessarily difficult to find, which makes them being hidden seem unreasonable. I have been missing 1 single secret item for four days, and thoroughly searching through every single area without knowing where the last item doesn't really add to the difficulty, but rather just causes players to waste time. If you find every single secret area in the map, you should not still have to look for the rest of the secret items, because finding those secret items were painful enough. I have already clocked in several hours into this secret map, and not being able to narrow down where the last item may be has proven to be infuriating. Even with this change, the map is still easily black difficulty. I believe this change would make the secret a more bearable map, as players would at least know where to go when looking for these final items. Thank you for considering.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Functionally, finding the secret items and finding the secret areas is identical. The only difference is the presentation in the book. All of the secret items could have their own secret areas (which they had at one point), but mechanically there would be no difference.

The distinction between secret and non-secret isn't arbitrary, it's my best attempt to infer the intent behind the resource and how it's presented to the player. There's one that could possibly be labelled as non-secret, but the rest are fine. It's not difficult to find either way, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue. The one you are missing is probably the most deserving of secret status.

Finding the one last thing in a search after you've found everything else can be a bit frustrating, but that's inherent in a search (across games as a whole). I wish you luck with the last item :)

Status
Not open for further replies.