• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Username Game With A Vengeance

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
Hey everyone! It's been a good two years since the last iteration of the username game, so I thought I'd continue the theme of a new host to the game every time :)

Full credit to Mod_ern for the original game idea!

To explain how the game works, there will be four players. Three players will be anonymous. It is up to the fourth player to work out the identities of the other three players by asking questions. However, if a player is guessed incorrectly more than 5 times, then that player wins!

I think BTJ sums up the rules much better than I can in his last post for the game, so for more information check that out here!

If you want to sign up, use this form!

Signups will close in 2 days time.

Good luck! ;)

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
The random number generator has been run, and I have DM'd the potential players to check if they are good to do the roles they've been given. Click your DMs, you'll have received a message from me if you've been selected :)

If you weren't selected this time round, do not worry as we will likely be running multiple rounds, so you may be selected in future games!

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
Please give a huge welcome to our new host, @Solawr :D :D

The three players will be known only as
Bi, Ng and Us! They will anonymously answer each question posed by the host, in the hopes of evading detection.

For the Audience - there will be a poll every 4 guesses for you to guess who you believe the three contestants to be. Good luck! :)

For the contestants, your first question is as follows:

Roughly how long ago did you start playing Minr?

Please DM me your answers! Happy guessing :D

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
The answers are in.

Bi - A bit more than 2 years ago.

Ng - I started playing Minr during the pandemic boom, so around three years ago.

Us - Roughly three years ago I believe.

Solawr - Make your first guess as to a contestant's identity!

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
That is corre-

Just kidding, that is incorrect.

What is your next question for our contestants?

Solawr

Peon
Greenie
May 10, 2021
RIP! anyways..

Question 2: 1 billion lions or 1 of EVERY Pokemon
who wins?

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
Replies are in.

Bi - 1 billion lions ofc. 1,000,000,000 is so much more than 1,000 there is just no chance.

Ng - There are only about 1000 Pokémon in the Pokédex. While the Pokémon are more versatile, by sheer numbers, the lions definitely win.

Us - 1 of every pokemon definitely.

Solawr - time for your second guess!

Solawr

Peon
Greenie
May 10, 2021
I am thinking way too hard for this

ima spam ng cuz why not
is Ng Wavelyte?

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
That is incorrect.

What is your third question for the contestants?

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
Results are in!

Bi: Not particularly well, but we've talked a few times though text and voice.

Ng: We have spoken several times, so I would say that we are acquaintances. The main thing I know about you is that you're very good at parkour and speed-running.

Us: Not well at all really.

Down to you
Solawr for your third guess!

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
We've heard back from the contestants!

Bi: I got green 1 month after joining, so pretty close to my actual join date.

Ng: Around two years ago or so. It took me a few months to get through HC.

Us: A year and a half ago.

Solawr - Up to you again. Time for your fourth guess!

Solawr

Peon
Greenie
May 10, 2021
Alrighty done a little bit of research
still not confident but I have my reasons lmao

Is Us: Raykays?

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022