• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Username Game With A Vengeance

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
Answers are back!

Bi: yes

Us: What??

With that incredible revelation, so much information is revealed! But will it be enough for Solawr to guess one of the two remaining contestants?

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
That is correct!

Unfortunately, the answer of 'What' with TWO question marks was just too much of a giveaway :eek:

Thanks for playing Gigi, but you have been correctly guessed as the mysterious
Us! (Gigi was guessed by 4 players in the audience, congratulations to Orange, Tuna, Ougi and Cabbage!)

Back to
Solawr - one final question and guess for the last player, the even more mysterious Bi. Good luck...

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
For the audience - one final guess for all you playing at home! Fill in the form below to make your guess as to the final contestant's identity!

Solawr

Peon
Greenie
May 10, 2021
Question 11:

Have one of the maps you have created become ffa+? (Currently ffa+)

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
The final answer is in...

Bi: No.

Time for your final guess - who do you think
Bi is???

Solawr

Peon
Greenie
May 10, 2021
boggle has told me to end the game, I couldn't find time to get enough research in to this last person so I don't know who they could be and boggle is spamming my dms every morning (I am being tortured)

Is Bi Transformer91?

Obviously this isn't correct but the last person has either a. their dates are incredible skewed and inaccurate to what they actually are or b. was never mentioned in greenies for getting greened so I can't really find out who it is based off of that.

edit:

LOOK WHOS THE ONE WAITING NOW HUBH? HUIH?? YEAH THAST WHAT I THOUGHT NOW I AM WAITING FOR YOU PATIENTLY!!@!!

Last edited:

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
Solawr it has been three days holy fuck the suspense was killing me

Unfortunately, Transformer91 youh aev ben geusesd, Solawr you are winer of Username Game! Congrutalilations!!!!!1111!

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
... just kidding.

Congratulations to
@LendKaru, the winner of the Username Game 4.1! Commiserations to @Solawr, so close, and yet so far.

This now marks the beginning of the second round! I will again draw randomly from the pool of signups, so don't forget to sign up if you wish to take part! Link will be posted in the message below this one.

anrein

Music Enjoyer
Mod
Board
Apr 21, 2020
I'd like to say that I correctly guessed lend in the audience guess, give me my credit >:I

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
Oops I realised I forgot to announce audience poll thanks Alex

Congratulations also to Swiff, Hannah, Gemuse and Alex for correctly guessing Lend's identity! Special congratulations also to Emily for being the only person to correctly guess all three contestants in the first audience poll!

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
The random number generator has done it's job, and 4 players (yes that's right, 4 players) and a host have been chosen! Please check your DMs either on Discord, or on forums if you don't have Discord - if you see a DM from me, you may have been picked! :D

The game will start when all 5 participants have confirmed they are ok with their roles for this game.

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
Helllllo ladies and gentlemen and everyone who know better, it's time for round 2! Yes that's right, we're going down this rabbithole a whole second time! Wow! You can applaud now.

Now... please welcome our lovely host... the other gay furry on the server - it's the wonderful
jake_osml!

Jake will be trying to guess our four contestants by asking them questions - they shall be referred to as
wa, ve, ly and te! (for no particular reason I just like those letters).

So without further ado - the first question to our contestants is:

What did you do yesterday?

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
Answers are in:

Wa: I was a responsible adult and went grocery shopping

Ve: Got my driver license

Ly: building & vc

Te: Not much to be honest, cooked, watched breaking bad, got some work done

Jake, time for your first guess ;)

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
Answers are in!

Wa: ouch! I like the unique puzzle design and it's a really pretty map fr fr

Ve: Polymerase is my favourite map that jake_osml made. I find the aesthetics really cool and the difficulty right at that sweet spot where it isn't too hard and isn't too easy.

Ly: help me out because it is relaxing to play with a friend and has great aesthetics

Te: coastline, better fish roleplay than CodSimulator20XX

Let's hear your second guess, Jake!