• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Voting Competition Finalists

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Thanks to all who competed in the voting competition, as there are several winners we'll be having a spleef competition to decide a final winner. As such an event will require everyone to be active at once, i want us all to work out a time and date that would be acceptable for everyone to participate.

Finalists are as follows.

@Jsnick
@Minty
@picklesthecheeta
@Zatharel
@Ninja_Cat_
@swimmy1212
@henniboy321

Please let me know a timezone and date you guys are available, would preferably need to be a weekend, as my timezone differs from most, another op may need to oversee the competition :)

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I am CEST and I am available every weekend starting next, mostly.

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
Where will we be hosting the spleef game? I've got an arena I've made and have played about 20 five-round games in the last two weeks on it but it's not really suitable in terms of aesthetics and places for others to watch, however the games have turned out really well. We've been using a 38x21 (lw) arena and one layer of snow. If you decide to do a 1v1 tourney or anything I would really like to help host.

Also I'm EST, weekend would be great.

Last edited:

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Anything after the 18th

EST
Are you away before then pickles thats a long time to wait for everyone.

Where will we be hosting the spleef game? I've got an arena I've made and have played about 20 five-round games in the last two weeks on it but it's not really suitable in terms of aesthetics and places for others to watch, however the games have turned out really well. We've been using a 38x21 (lw) arena and one layer of snow. If you decide to do a 1v1 tourney or anything I would really like to help host.

Also I'm EST, weekend would be great.
I was thinking of yerocs spleef arena but if you have another suggestion i'm all ears :)

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Perhaps i should pick a name out of hat due to getting everyone at the same time may seem complicated :-D

Agree or disagree?

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
From what I've seen, Sun May 20th works for everyone who has posted here.

But hat's are nice too.

But it must be a nice hat.

Jsnick

Compass Master
Greenie
Nov 15, 2013
May 20th may not work because that's my birthday & will be off my computer all day :/ and I'll be busy the friday/saturday before aswell, unfortunately. Any other day should perfectly fine though.

I also support the "name in a hat" idea Chillers suggested, as long as there are no objections.

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
"PIC"king the name.

:)

eh gj winner.

btw is there another voting competition for May, and is the same person eligble to win twice in a row?

Drahmee

Greenie
Oct 26, 2015
That's 3 minutes of my life I won't get back....

I'll add that to the 49 weeks of playing Minecraft that I won't be getting back either...