• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

What are your top five favorite maps?

choctop

Choc
Whitey
Jun 13, 2020
Here are my top three, and some honorable mentions...

3: Iron Door. All puzzles are well crafted, Amazing Insight has to be my personal favourite though - and Cartesian Coordinations is great too.

2: Construction. The fence jumps can make this map frustrating, however what I like most about this one is the feeling of progression as you climb the tower, even with the precarious ladders on the side of the building.

1: Night Light. The long endurance section at the beginning, followed by the floating lamps, are my favourite parkour "sections" on this server. The maze at the end is also unique and entertaining

Honorable Mentions: Breaking Free, Persona, Prismarine Green, World Tour 3, and Zurdite

NoSi

uwu
Greenie
Aug 15, 2018
5th: Electrodynamix
When I was thinking of making a list for this thread I decided to go through some of the FFA+ parkour maps and remembered how much I liked this map when I first played it. Now, looking back on this map a bit more, I've learned to love this map even more and more. The builds are so full of life and the setting of the whole map is incredible - the sheer gravity of all the buildings and decorations everywhere makes for an environment that I soon won't forget.

4th: The Magic Tower
So I might have a slight bias towards the more difficult puzzle maps, but I don't find any issue with this. The Magic Tower tested me like I've never been tested before on this server, and despite the last levels being an absolute nightmare to go through on my first completion, I still hold this map in high regard in my heart. The concept seems so simple yet the difficulty and layout of the puzzles are put so brilliantly together it's frustrating how good it is.

3rd: Enigma
Easily my most favorite maze on the whole server. Every layer being hand built with such unique designs that really makes you feel like you're being transported into a new world each time, as well as the difficulty of the maze as a whole just trying to get through the whole thing makes for one of the best experiences I've ever had playing through a maze map.

2nd: Blight
Seriously, what's not to love about this map? The story. The puzzles. The environment. All created to perfection. Made by two of the best people that I know, they really turned this map into something beautiful and it shows how much love and care they put into it all.

1st: Miner's Millions
So this is mostly based on nostalgia, but this is the map that made me fall in love with Minr. As a blue going through Hardcore, once I had gotten to Miner's Millions I was instantly hooked on the concept. Playing through a red map in Hardcore? Only 2 other people have only ever completed this map? These things really drew me into beating this map just to have my name put into a very special group of people. The puzzles were things I had never seen before, or never even thought of. Creating spreadsheets, testing ideas, sitting in voice calls with some of my other friends who were on the same map trying to figure out the puzzles... they were some of the best memories that I had going through Hardcore and really got me to appreciate what it meant to create maps on this server. I hope to see something like this again on the server one day, I feel like a lot of people would really appreciate the genius behind this map some more.

TheGloryThief

Pond Dweller
Greenie
Jan 7, 2021
#1: Worlds Collide
This map was just really really fun, I think Sulldas did a great job here. All the puzzles were beautifully designed to include a new element each time so that you could slowly learn all the techniques to build up to the final puzzle. Just brilliant

#2: IKEA Maze
IKEA Maze will always have a place in my heart for being one of the first mazes I completed on Minr. I love the atmosphere it creates and the variety between rooms. It’s a very satisfying maze to go through.

#3: The World Tour Series
I couldn’t choose between these maps, they’re all fantastic for parkour and scenery. I love maps that take you on a journey, these did more than that.

#4: Scorned Lands
I often forgot I was playing minecraft throughout scorned, it’s just so immersive.

#5: The Great Race Series
Need more maps like this, they’re all incredibly fun to play with a friend.