• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

What's Some Good Background Music for Completing Challenges?

JonBimblesticks

Doesn't Like Mazes
Greenie
Jul 27, 2019
I've been trying to listen to some new music while I play minr, but every time I try to I get focused on something in chat or in the challenge and half of an album passes me by before I realize I'm paying no attention to it and couldn't describe half the songs I've heard. What's some chill background music, preferably some that doesn't require me to think or pay much attention, that I can put on in the background and make completing massive challenges like Woolly less of a bore? I'm OK with pretty much any genre.

Or just post something else, nobody's posted in this discussion before me in nearly a year so anything to keep it alive lol

ImAboveAverage

Active Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2017
Some good ones -
Vanic
BL4CK B34R
(Any Alan walker old world)
Trap nation melodic Zelda pack
Trap nation
The fat rat top 20
Alan walker top 20
K-391 - Dream of something sweet
Eiffel 65 - Cause why not

If I'm not feeling edm I just listen to rap caviar or Love is rage 1,2

luckylukecraft

Actually not that lucky
Greenie
Board
Sep 28, 2014
You could always listen to a podcast whilst doing a maze - whether this is a music podcast or talkshow is up to you - as you dont need to contrentate any of your hearing on the game when playing long, large mazes or parkour maps.

I listen to Call Of The Wild from Monstercat, which has tons of episodes, each an hour long showcasing new or requested songs from Monstercat.

Metsune

Resident Sleeper
Greenie
Apr 30, 2017
Singularity by Jon Hopkins

Immunity by Jon Hopkins

2012 - 2017 by Against All Logic