• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Wool Town Seriously Broken (Skip entire map)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
It has come to my attention that WOOL TOWN by ZATHAREL is BROKEN.
It is possible to block break multiple blocks, then click the sign to get the points before it comes back.
You can break the building itself and the windows to access the sign.

I recommend moving the finishing sign to the 2nd floor at the back.
The only people who we know who know about this is me and rmanimal.
We have both tried this and it is a reproducible error problem.

RMANIMAL AND I HAVE BOTH BEATEN THE MAP LEGITMATLY.

Thanks for reading and I hope this gets fixed.

@Zatharel

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
It is true. Creeper and I found out wool town can easily be beaten by breaking the blocks. I recommend that you make people who have "beaten" the map before do it again, as it is surprisingly easy to just break a window or a wool to right click a sign to beat it.

Some Suggestions:

1. Move the sign to the back of the roof. There is no way how anyone would be able to get it unless they get onto the roof

2. If leaving as is, make the End sign up against the rock, and surround it with extensions except for the side near the ladder

3. Move the sign to the 2nd floor, like creeper said. Put the piston ext. around the WALLS, not the sign this time.

4. Make you have to go into a tunnel at the bottom of the first floor. Then you can be able to not worry about the problem at all

These are just a few ideas, you can decide what you'd like.

Hope this helps!
:D

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
I have found this problem before, and together with zath we fixed this, as we believed at that moment. Apparently it is not fixed anymore..
(As I remember we thickened the glass and the wall behind the sign so that it was not accessible breaking one block anymore. Anyhow, this may be true in other maps too, so good job at finding it:)
(A multitude of blues also claim it's extremely easy to get out of maps, so I'll be investigating that later today)

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I have found this problem before, and together with zath we fixed this, as we believed at that moment. Apparently it is not fixed anymore..
(As I remember we thickened the glass and the wall behind the sign so that it was not accessible breaking one block anymore. Anyhow, this may be true in other maps too, so good job at finding it:)
(A multitude of blues also claim it's extremely easy to get out of maps, so I'll be investigating that later today)
actually, that was a temporary fix, I removed it after sky put invisible blocks to prevent this issue.

Could you tell me exactly through which window you did this? I'll think of something.

Thanks for telling me about this, probably wouldn't have found it again if you didn't :)

EDIT:
I just checked, how are you getting past the invisible blocks?
EDIT 2:
Aha...guess our fix didn't work, replacing it with white wool until we update to 1.8 for barrier blocks.

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
You can get at it through more than one window, and through the walls.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
I have noted the "temp fix" (bedrock)

I wanna join the waiting for barrier blocks club.

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Everything is fixed now, unless someone still has something urgent to say I'm gonna close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.