• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Youtube

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
Hey guys,

One of my friends is trying to get her singing career on a role, so I'm helping her out with a little shameless advertising. ;) We would really appreciate it if you could take a look at her first publicly posted original, and like/subscribe if you enjoy what you hear!

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
She's very good. I'm not sure if it's out of sync or if you've placed the sound over the video, i would seriously look into fixing that orgetting a better camera/mic to progress.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Do you guys have some shows like The voice or something? Xfactor, idols etc. She should join one of those shows, i believe she can make it far!

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
She's very good. I'm not sure if it's out of sync or if you've placed the sound over the video, i would seriously look into fixing that orgetting a better camera/mic to progress.
Yes, she recorded it in a studio and then placed it on top of the video. A few other people noticed the same, and so I think she is going to plan a little differently next time. ;P

And to sky (I'm not sure how to do the quote thing without clicking reply) I've tried to tell her that myself, but she doesn't have enough confidence in herself. All of you guys' comments really help though, and it made her very motivated to see that complete strangers like her music. :) Thanks everyone!

GreenBerry35

The Greenest Green?
Greenie
Apr 29, 2014
This was really good! I noticed the visual and audio are a little out of sync also but that's a beginners mistake that she can fix easily. She already has the hard part down, the singing! :)

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
This reminds me so much of one singer in particular, I just can't remember her name. Your friend is very good, if you need any help with getting her out there feel free to contact me, I may be able to do a few things.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
What kind of things? Any help would be awesome.
I help run a community of over a million people, remember? If there's one thing that gives it's attention, regardless of what you're advertising.

EDIT:
I posted the video onto a chatroom and got some positive reactions as well as a bit of advice:
"[20:41:59] Bubz: Zatharel Oh damn that voice"
"[20:42:36] Bubz: Good c:"
"[20:42:47] Bubz: Very interesting tone as well"

"[20:43:41] Jesuitical: Zatharel she's good"

"[20:44:06] Allergy_Man: Zatharel, good video quality helps. The bad video quality mixed with the good audio quality makes it look fake imho."

Last edited:

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
Going to bump this thread, because my buddy just released her first EP on the iTunes store! For anyone who is interested in an amazing vocalist, her name is Remi Goode, and the name of the album is Muziek. If y'all want to take a listen and support a developing artist, it would be much appreciated!

EDIT: This is a great showcase of her from about a year ago

Last edited: