• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Calling And Bringing After Warping Out of Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Trains_

off the rails!!
Greenie
Jul 26, 2019
Hey guys! Not sure if this has been brought up much but I think I'll make a quick post about it. Let me know if this is already being discussed elsewhere.

I'm sure the new calling and bringing system is something we're still getting used to. I've heard a few things here and there about the potentiality of a new kind of concept involving spectating people in maps, but right now it seems that the current plugin only lets us bring players if we're either not in a map or in a pure parkour map, with the latter setting them into survival mode. Any other time a player tries to bring someone, like a mixed map, or a pure puzzle/maze, they are denied the opportunity to do so. This also goes for board maps as they have yet to be registered into the system as them having a designated map type. To lose the fact that you're currently in a map, you have to go to spawn to get it cleared.

This is all fine until a greenie leaves a map by warping straight to theta. They bypass going to spawn to lose their cp. When calling and bringing during this time, the rules of the plugin still apply, resulting in players occasionally bringing others and setting them into survival unbeknownst to them, or not even being able to bring the player entirely. The simple workaround is to just go to spawn and go back, but this is slightly tedious and can be frustrating for a multitude of reasons (not having a home nearby, on a time crunch, etc).

Though not game-breaking nor awful, is there any way a quick quality-of-life change could be made to where warping somewhere also gets rid of your map checkpoint, or a script of some kind added on to the creative sign? Thanks much,

Trains

_Trains_

off the rails!!
Greenie
Jul 26, 2019
Just thought I'd add on another issue related to this: you aren't able to set new homes while you have a cp on which I know many players have experienced.

Reactions: Big
Status
Not open for further replies.