Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Update - July 28th, 2021

Added Challenges:

Rise to Stardom (stardom) - 50 C-Points
Lost Souls (lostsouls) - 200 C-Points

Additional Notes:
Lost Soul seems to be more on the lower end of black difficulty, so 200 C-Points is a better starting point compared to 300. 300 would have put it harder than Castle Crashers. We'd like to see the other challenges suggested receive more support before adding them. Thanks!

Shpeckly

Hihi
Mod
Jan 5, 2020
Name of Challenge: Up in flames

Challenge Code: flames

Suggested Challenge Points: 200

Maps in the Challenge, sequentially: Magmatic Fusion

Modifiers: Soul link; No checkpoints

Another tough soul link challenge, but with no checkpoints. (Hopefully can have multiple modifiers)

ImAboveAverage

Active Player
Greenie
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Name of Challenge: Up in flames

Challenge Code: flames

Suggested Challenge Points: 200

Maps in the Challenge, sequentially: Magmatic Fusion

Modifiers: Soul link; No checkpoints

Another tough soul link challenge, but with no checkpoints. (Hopefully can have multiple modifiers)
I like this idea

UltraOmiga

Lemony Girl
Greenie
Apr 30, 2020
Name of Challenge: Truly Awful
Challenge Code: Damned
Suggested Challenge Points: 3,000
Suggested Title: Damned (First Choice), Godly (Second Choice) (Up to you Autre)
Maps In Challenge: Heartless, Happy Thoughts, Thrice
Modifiers: Soul Linked, Limited Lives: 50

This was entirely @rmanimal's idea, but I find this too amazing to pass up

Last edited:

KittyCatElite

Player
Mod
Jul 30, 2020
^^ Truly Awful looks beautiful, please add it

Name of Challenge: Colorful Demise
Challenge Code: demise
Suggested Challenge Points: 750
Maps in Challenge: Thrice
Modifiers: No Checkpoints

Difficult no-cp challenge on endurance map (keep in mind falling down does often not equal death at later levels)
---------------------------------------------

Name of Challenge: Thwice
Challenge Code: thwice
Suggested Challenge Points: 350
Maps in Challenge: Thrice
Modifiers: Soul Link

Normal soul link challenge for a map with high death potential

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Update - August 4th, 2021

Added Challenges:

Technicolour (technicolour) - 20 C-Points
A Stressful Situation (stressful) - 50 C-Points
Up In Flames (flames) - 200 C-Points

Additional Notes:
Due to the unique progress saver in Thrice, it is not compatible with any challenge. Because of the save feature, players would be able to go all the way up to final save point (black), start the challenge, and use the save. We do not want to alter the save feature without permission from the creator, so at this time Thrice is not usable in challenges.

We feel that Truly Awful is also a little bit unbalanced within Challenges as well. While challenges are allowed to push the difficulty barrier, the challenge in its current state could use some tweaking before we add it in to bring it more in line with our current challenge difficulty cap. The other main reason it would need tweaking is due to Thrice being unusable in challenges currently. The 3,000 C-Points attached with it would also set it as the most difficult standard challenge on the server by over 2,000 C-Points. We are all for pushing the difficulty cap, but the jump from a current maximum of 750 C-Points (Broken Hearts) all the way up to 3,000 C-Points is too wide of a jump currently (excluding special challenges such as legacyhexa, poh, and odyssey). We did not want to impose our own change onto the challenge, so we would be happy to revisit a revised version at any time!

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Board
Mar 2, 2019
Name of Challenge: Dashpack

Challenge code: dash

Suggested c-points: 125

Maps in Challenge: Acropolis, Night Terrors, Demon, SuperSonic, Breakout, Dash, Clutterfunk, Electrodynamix, Necropolis, Berserk, Crimson Planet, Cataclysm

Modifiers: None

As naming maps after Geometry Dash levels has happened… a few times, I figured I’d compile up all the maps that shared names with important, well-known levels in Geometry Dash (as well as throwing in Dash and Demon for fun).

KittyCatElite

Player
Mod
Jul 30, 2020
Name of Challenge: Dashpack

Challenge code: dash

Suggested c-points: 125

Maps in Challenge: Acropolis, Night Terrors, Demon, SuperSonic, Breakout, Dash, Clutterfunk, Electrodynamix, Necropolis, Berserk, Crimson Planet, Cataclysm

Modifiers: None

As naming maps after Geometry Dash levels has happened… a few times, I figured I’d compile up all the maps that shared names with important, well-known levels in Geometry Dash (as well as throwing in Dash and Demon for fun).
I feel like the challenge points are a bit low, considering you have a high-end red and 2 high-end blacks as well as a bunch of other maps? For reference, 2014 assortment has 4 yellows and 4 oranges and rewards 115 points.

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Board
Mar 2, 2019
I feel like the challenge points are a bit low, considering you have a high-end red and 2 high-end blacks as well as a bunch of other maps? For reference, 2014 assortment has 4 yellows and 4 oranges and rewards 115 points.
Yeah, you're probably right. I altered it to 175.

_dx_

Active Player
Mod
Jun 29, 2020
Name of Challenge: Loving Spark

Challenge code: lovespark

Suggested C-Points: 45

Maps in the Challenge, sequentially: Overgrowth, Subterrane, Windmill

Last edited:

Scylite_

Theta Explorer
Greenie
Mar 11, 2021
Name of Challenge: Loving Spark

Challenge code: lovespark

Suggested C-Points: 40

Maps in the Challenge, sequentially: Overgrowth, Air Haven, Windmill

Im pulling Air Haven from board for a while soon so this probably wont work for now. As I will be making significant gameplay changes.

_dx_

Active Player
Mod
Jun 29, 2020
Im pulling Air Haven from board for a while soon so this probably wont work for now. As I will be making significant gameplay changes.
Ooo okay I've just replaced it with Subterrane and then adjusted the suggested C-points accordingly

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Update - August 3rd, 2021

Added Challenges:

Fast Footwork (footwork) - 60 C-Points
Symmetric Leap (symmetric) - 100 C-Points

Modified Challenges:
Novice Parkour Pack 2 (parkour3-2)
- Quarry and Air Haven removed. Added Color Climb and Knight's Journey.
Another Caving Nightmare
- Changed from 350 C-Points to 500 C-Points.

Additional Notes:
Currently Necropolis is in HC so is unable to be used in Dashpack. Also, Berserk is currently not in FFA, if/when it returns I will add the pack. I'd like to see Loving Spark recieve more support before adding it.

ImAboveAverage

Active Player
Greenie
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Name of Challenge: Crazy Cliff Adventure
Challenge Code: Crazy
Suggested Challenge Pts: 90-110
Maps in the Challenge: Haydon Falls
Modifiers: No checkpoints

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Update - August 4th, 2021

Added Challenges:

Technicolour (technicolour) - 20 C-Points
A Stressful Situation (stressful) - 50 C-Points
Up In Flames (flames) - 200 C-Points

Additional Notes:
Due to the unique progress saver in Thrice, it is not compatible with any challenge. Because of the save feature, players would be able to go all the way up to final save point (black), start the challenge, and use the save. We do not want to alter the save feature without permission from the creator, so at this time Thrice is not usable in challenges.

We feel that Truly Awful is also a little bit unbalanced within Challenges as well. While challenges are allowed to push the difficulty barrier, the challenge in its current state could use some tweaking before we add it in to bring it more in line with our current challenge difficulty cap. The other main reason it would need tweaking is due to Thrice being unusable in challenges currently. The 3,000 C-Points attached with it would also set it as the most difficult standard challenge on the server by over 2,000 C-Points. We are all for pushing the difficulty cap, but the jump from a current maximum of 750 C-Points (Broken Hearts) all the way up to 3,000 C-Points is too wide of a jump currently (excluding special challenges such as legacyhexa, poh, and odyssey). We did not want to impose our own change onto the challenge, so we would be happy to revisit a revised version at any time!
I've updated Thrice's level skipper to be unusable while in challenges. It should be fine to include in challenges now.