• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Challenges - Suggestion and Update Thread

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
The Official Challenge Suggestion and Update Thread

Suggesting a Challenge:

To suggest a challenge, reply to this thread using the following format:

Name of Challenge:

Challenge Code:

Suggested Challenge Points:

Maps in the Challenge, sequentially:

Modifiers:

- Life Limit
- Checkpoint Limit
- No Checkpoint
- No Damage
- No Food
- No Regeneration
- No Sprint
- Soul Link

Take the point values of the standard maps and add them all together. Then, multiply by either 1.5, 2, or 2.5 depending on the difficulty of the modifier. If there is no modifier, do not multiply.

Best 2.5x Modifiers - No Damage, No Checkpoints + Long, Death Potential Maps, Low Life Limit + Long, Death Potential Maps, Multiple Modifiers.

Best 2x Modifiers - No Checkpoints, Low Life Limit, Soul Linked.

Best 1.5x Modifiers - No Food, No Sprint, No Regen, High Life Limit.

For example, let’s make a challenge with Glacier, Checkmate, and Ace with No Checkpoints.

We would have the standard points add up to 12, three 4-point maps. Then, we multiply by 2 to get 24 C-Points. Then, we would round the C-Points up to an appropriate value. Which means this challenge would be about 30 C-Points.

This calculation can be helpful, however the best thing you can do is to compare your proposed challenge with currently published challenges. This is especially helpful at the upper limits. For example, if Ragnarok Soul Link is 600 C-Points, then something like Refinery Soul Link should be around the 600 range.

To clarify difficulties versus point values, white is 5-15, blue is 20-25, green is 30-40, yellow is 45-60, orange is 65-95, red is 100-145, and black is 150+.

Approving a Challenge:

This will act similarly to past challenge suggestion threads. For a challenge to be considered, all it needs is positive engagement from the community, seen in reactions, thumbs-ups and/or responses to the challenge. Similarly, if you strongly believe a challenge should not be added, you can react negatively or post the reason why you have concerns about the challenge. If any op believes the challenge has received enough support, or believes it would be a good challenge, they will add it. If you are concerned about the calculated C-Points, don’t worry! Staff will likely review it and make any slight adjustments to the points prior to it being added.

Updating Challenges:

After a new challenge has been added, an op will send an update message informing the community of such within this thread. If a challenge is altered or removed, due to a map being pulled or denommed, an update will be posted to this thread. Note, if a challenge has its C-Points altered due to a Reward Proposal, there will not be an update here.

Current Challenge Precedent:

Check out the thread here for the most recent challenge update; including new challenges, removed challenges, edited challenges, new challenge precedents, and more: Click Here

Challenge Update Sept. 1st, 2022:

All past challenges are here, and all future challenge suggestions will be added here once they are added to the server, to keep a record: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ShbLcqksP3zqRha27L_de40av-PeqxovzhEqmQGhxKA/edit?usp=sharing

Conversations in this thread have also been removed to address cluttering issues. Challenge suggestion posts will also be deleted if they have not gained enough votes in 3 months. If your post has been removed, you are free to post your challenge again to try and get it added. If a challenge you posted got removed and you do not remember the challenge you wrote and want to post it again, you can ask a staff member to try and find the challenge for you on the thread.

Ops should still create update posts and also add the challenges to the spreadsheet on addition of a challenge (but these posts should be deleted upon the next update).

Thank you everyone, we hope to see many new challenges added to the server!

Last edited:

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Name: 2022 Collection
Challenge Code: 2022
Maps in challenge: All maps released in 2022
Modifier: None
Probably only about half or less points than 2021 I would say, I can try to do a challenge calculation when I get home

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
Name: 178 Jumps
Challenge Code: 178
Maps in challenge: Lonesome -> E -> E3 -> Inanis -> Jump Jumble -> Patience -> Final-E

I don't know how feasible it is to force the player not to use the progress saving for Jump Jumble, but I'm open to suggestions to make this work as I think it would be such a funny challenge ngl

EDIT: Swapped Patience and Final-E :)

Last edited:

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Maps in challenge: Lonesome -> E -> E3 -> Inanis -> Jump Jumble -> Final-E -> Patience

I don't know how feasible it is to force the player not to use the progress saving for Jump Jumble, but I'm open to suggestions to make this work as I think it would be such a funny challenge ngl
Progress saving is turned off for thrice no cps, so maybe something similar?

alpacalypz

google jury nullification
Greenie
Aug 18, 2022
Maps in challenge: Lonesome -> E -> E3 -> Inanis -> Jump Jumble -> Final-E -> Patience

i feel like patience and finale should be swapped

Vermilion_Stone

Redstone Resolve.
Greenie
Nov 22, 2021
Name: Monomerase
Challenge Code: mono
Suggested Challenge Points: 250
Maps in the Challenge: Polymerase
Modifiers: No checkpoints

Not sure about the challenge points; this will be fairly difficult without checkpoints but in many of the middle l/d sections, you can land on a lower part so you won't have to restart completely. I don't think there's much death potential besides falling in the middle.

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Name: Monomerase
Challenge Code: mono
Maps in the Challenge: Polymerase
Modifiers: No checkpoints

Not sure about the challenge points; this will be fairly difficult without checkpoints but in many of the middle l/d sections, you can land on a lower part so you won't have to restart completely. I don't think there's much death potential besides falling in the middle.
All Wired Up is 150 and I would argue this is definitely harder than All Wired Up. I would say 250-325 is a valid estimate

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Name: 2022 Collection
Challenge Code: 2022
Maps in challenge: All maps released in 2022
Modifier: None
October 5th, 2023

Added 2022 Assortment

It is currently set at 1000 C-Points. I believe this a good point value, there are many difficult parkour/maze maps released in 2022, although the total number of maps is less than previous years. Also, I had to remove any secret maps (which happens to be some of harder maps)

Maps not included in challenge:
- Kino Love
- Bowser's Airship
- Skullerful - Ant Hill
- Skullerful - Bee Canyon
- Grim Boo Woke Up and Chose Violence (Although you can choose this mode ofc)

Bingus is also not included as it is not currently in FFA.

Edit: Adjusted C-Points, any further adjustments will be via change thread!

Last edited:

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
October 7, 2023

Challenges added: (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1ShbLcqksP3zqRha27L_de40av-PeqxovzhEqmQGhxKA/edit?hl=en#gid=0)

- Helpless at Night (12 votes, suggested by viceinc)
- Pure Pain Marathon (17 votes, suggested by ManWithRaft)
- Entomologist (11 votes, suggested by TheForsakenFurby)
- Upper Limit (10 votes, suggested by jasmine476)
- Acrophobia (10 votes, suggested by jasmine476)

Note: For those who have completed Pure Pain Marathon on stream and want a completion, message me on Discord and I can add your completion (with your time, if you have it).

TheForsakenFurby

he/him
Greenie
May 29, 2022
Name of Challenge: A Quick Detour

Challenge Code: dtour

Suggested Challenge Points: (1+2+4+4+2+2+1) * 1.5 = 24 --> 25

Maps in the Challenge, sequentially:
Roadblock
Colossal
Trident
Glacier

Blossom
Woodlands

Windswept

Modifiers:
- Limited Time: 20:00

(I calculated this time under the assumption that the player already knows the puzzle answers or has them written down, and roughly remembers where all the search items are, but adding in some leeway for getting lost in the mazes just a little, forgetting a search item or two, and a few falls on Glacier. I calculated the time by looking at map times and running the maps myself a bit. This is far slower than speedrun pace, but I think it's still much faster than casual second playthroughs with puzzle answers would be. If the time is too low it could probably go up to 25:00, but that might be a bit too lenient. I personally wouldn't put the time any lower than 17:00. Any advice or input is very welcome, but should probably happen in the greenies channel so the thread doesn't get clogged.)

Last edited:

Chicken Master

Pete 2
Greenie
Feb 16, 2021
Name: Santa's Elves
Challenge Code: coal
Maps in challenge:
Expedition elf
Santa Corp.
Teddy's Xmas
The Snowman
Snowed in
Winter Fun
Winter Tide
Christmas Canyon
New Year's Eve
Snow Fort
Frosty City
Frozen Tower
Frost Bite
Frozenishing
Freezerburn
Polar Station
Frozen in Time
Kakashi

Modifiers: No Checkpoints, Soul link 2 players

(This is supposed to be a collection of all of the holiday maps on the server, so if I missed any let me know!)

Ka3F

Kaelan_
Greenie
Nov 23, 2020
Name of Challenge - Pure Pain Marathon: Deluxe
Challenge Code - PPMD
Suggested Points - Erm, a little more than PPM, I'm not too sure on point scaling too much
Maps in Challenge - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18N8-ckhHkStekcclwpe7vnglNtD5-X9_7BxQxw2Sazk/edit?usp=sharing
- Minus Bowser's Airship

this would be really cool challenge its super cool and awesome (people who love parkour are in for awesome parkour) and its really cool and awesome, I'd also get to be able to speedrun both this and PPM, and wouldn't need to go back to /c join 217 different maps :D

I see no logistical problem with this at all, and it totally wouldn't be longer than Legacy Hexa or anything

(also surely we can get a PPM soul link because there is also no logistical nightmare with this, I need an excuse to make someone do this with me)

BoggledToggo

Oh good lawd he boggled
Greenie
Board
May 12, 2022
Some things I'd like to add to the above:

1) I don't particularly like the name, I feel like it's a standalone challenge and while it should reflect its difficulty as an endurance challenge, naming it as an extension of PPM doesn't feel right.

2) As for points, uhhhh probably like 100 or 200 more than PPM, the white-red maps frankly don't add much to the challenge to most experienced players, it's more of a time sink.

3) if PPM soul link ever gets added, I volunteer as tribute to be Kaelan's partner o7

Kywy0

New Fish
Greenie
Nov 28, 2022
Name of Challenge: Insane Parkour Pack 5 - The Ascent from Hell

Challenge Code: Insane5

Maps in the challenge:
Ragnarok
Cataclysm
The Refinery

These 3 maps are widely considered to be some of the hardest Primary Parkour maps on the server and having them in a challenge together would be cool I think

They also aren't included in the PPM Challenge so having somewhere to play arguably the 3 hardest maps together would be cool too

Suggested Challenge points: