Mod
Jul 30, 2020
as Thrice works in challenges now I suppose I'll repost the challenges:

Name of Challenge: Colorful Demise
Challenge Code: demise
Suggested Challenge Points: 750
Maps in Challenge: Thrice
Modifiers: No Checkpoints

Difficult no-cp challenge on endurance map (keep in mind falling down does often not equal death at later levels)
---------------------------------------------

Name of Challenge: Thwice
Challenge Code: thwice
Suggested Challenge Points: 350
Modifiers: Soul Link

Normal soul link challenge for a map with high death potential

Bailey06

The Anti-Navigationalist
Op
Oct 29, 2017
as Thrice works in challenges now I suppose I'll repost the challenges:

Name of Challenge: Colorful Demise
Challenge Code: demise

Difficult no-cp challenge on endurance map (keep in mind falling down does often not equal death at later levels)
---------------------------------------------

Name of Challenge: Thwice
Challenge Code: thwice
Suggested Challenge Points: 350
Modifiers: Soul Link

Normal soul link challenge for a map with high death potential
Added in-game and to the spreadsheet.

Scylite_

Theta Explorer
Mod
Mar 11, 2021
Crazy Canyon:
Maps in Challenge: Arcane Canyon
Suggested Points: 75
This probably would be more around a 10 point challenge because it is soon going to be changed to green most likely. I would also think that maybe you could add all the canyon or desert related pk maps to this such as Christmas Canyon or Mesa Canyon etc.

ImAboveAverage

Well-Known Player
Greenie
Board
Oct 26, 2017
I think 15-20 points is probably enough to make this one map challenge worth it, adding more maps that have similar traits with some kill potential could make for a good challenge

Scylite_

Theta Explorer
Mod
Mar 11, 2021
Updated Crazy Canyons -
Maps, Sequentially: Christmas Canyon, Glacier, Arcane Canyon, Mesa Canyon - (all maps based around canyon type terraforms that were low-ish level) Christmas Canyon, Arcane Canyon, Mesa Canyon, Glacier
Suggested Points - 40

Credit - EchoOfThePast

Last edited:

ImAboveAverage

Well-Known Player
Greenie
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe end the challenge with Glacier cause it has the most kill potential.

UltraOmiga

Lemony Girl
Greenie
Apr 30, 2020
Updated Crazy Canyons -
Maps, Sequentially: Christmas Canyon, Glacier, Arcane Canyon, Mesa Canyon - (all maps based around canyon type terraforms that were low-ish level) Christmas Canyon, Arcane Canyon, Mesa Canyon, Glacier
Suggested Points - 40
Did you get permission from Echo to do this?

Bahnarli

Active Player
Greenie
May 18, 2020
Been a little while since we had some new ones, let's see what I can come up with

Name of Challenge: Duality Brutality

Challenge Code: DuBru

Suggested Challenge Points: 12*2.5 = 30, seems hard, so maybe 40

Maps in the Challenge, sequentially: Duality

Modifiers: No checkpoints

Bahnarli

Active Player
Greenie
May 18, 2020
Name of Challenge: MazeComp2021

Challenge Code: mazecomp2

Suggested Challenge Points: 1+1+2+4+4+7+7+12 = 38 rounded up to 40

Maps in the Challenge, sequentially: Twilight, Essence, Snowed In, Flipped, Dark Woods, Management Mayhem, Fantasia, Hikari

Modifiers: None

UltraOmiga

Lemony Girl
Greenie
Apr 30, 2020
I would suggest some point changes to some of them, as they seem too hard to be worth so little, such as dimdoom and duality. Dimdoom seems more like it's worth 150 at least, and Duality 100 at least.

ImAboveAverage

Well-Known Player
Greenie
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Been a little while since we had some new ones, let's see what I can come up with

Name of Challenge: Duality Brutality

Challenge Code: DuBru

Suggested Challenge Points: 12*2.5 = 30, seems hard, so maybe 40

Maps in the Challenge, sequentially: Duality

Modifiers: No checkpoints
Best challenge name

Bahnarli

Active Player
Greenie
May 18, 2020
It's 2022 folks, and you know what that means!

Name of the challenge: 2021 Assortment

Challenge Code: 2021

Suggested Challenge Points: 25+18+12+2+2+4+12+2+Broadway+18+12+18+7+25+1+2+18+12+1+1+4+7+18+18+2+1+18+25+GRAV+18+1+7+4+25+25+18+4+7+25+2+1+MARIO+4+7+4+18+2+SURV+18+18+18+2+18+25+12+18+4+18+12+2+12+12+18+4+1+2+2+2+4+7+2+12+25+25+12+25+2+4+12+18+25+7+7+7+18+7+12+4+12+25+2+18+1+1+7+4+1+1+7+18+2+12+4+7+18+7+4+2+2+7+25+18+18+12+1+2+12
= 1150+BWY+GRAV+MARIO+SURV
If we multiply by 2.5, we get 2875, which I would round to 3000 or 3500.
The 2020 Pack is worth 1500, and is probably a little under half as hard, so I think 3500 makes sense, considering the time and effort commitment this challenge entails. I expect it to take a week off my life, literally.

Maps in the challenge, sequentially: Oculus, The Gwishin, Saturn V, More Doors, The Artifact, Forensics, Acropolis, Broadway, Where On Earth, Nonograms, Fallen City, Aeroship, The Magic Tower, Dungeon Escape, Vision, Transmute, Bored, Catacombs, Sandcastles, Knight's Journey, Colorfall, Asylum Escape, Journey of the Library, Shapes!, Arthur, relikviya, Enigma, Gravity, Skyrunner 2, Sitting Duck, The Train, Coastline, Dimensions, Oculus v2, Blight, The Pyramid, Spider's Web, Oculus v3, Blossom, legacy plates, Another Castle, Off-Key Enigma, Ricco Harbor, Dust to Dust, Mount Beanpole, Turning Point, Royal Garden, Project: Survival, Arborism, Aztec, Go!, Desert Resort, Electrodynamix, Magisterium: Ash, Air Haven, Berserk, Somnium, Spelunk, The Pit, Hailstone, Transmission, Locus, Olympus, Lab Rats, Runners Post, Tundra, Fire, Woodlands, Alphabet, Subterrane, Colossal, Duality, Cataclysm, Lost Soul, Abode, Thrice, Reflection, Overgrowth, Corridors of Time, MC:BM, Adventure of the Wool Valley, Corruption Block, Old West, The Djinn, Worlds Collide, Bismuth, BLACK LODGE, Polar Station, Solitude, Haydon Falls, Panda Sanctuary, Lonesome, Night Walk, Ethereal, Kino Horror, Dark Woods, Twilight, Essence, Misty Village, Dodecad, Snowed In, Hikari, Arcane Canyon, Fantasia, Expedition Elf, The Novice, Flipped, Christmas Canyon, Verdant, Management Mayhem, Patience, A Swift Adventure, Uluru, Bomb Squad, Santa Corp., Riddler, Pocillopora, Atonement

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Update - January 16th, 2022

Added Challenges:

Crazy Canyons (crazycanyons) - 45 C-Points
Duality Brutality (dubru) - 60 C-Points
A Good Look (look1) - 20 C-Points
A Dim Dark Doom (dimdarkdoom) - 125 C-Points
Maze Competition Trials 2021 (mazecomp2) - 50 C-Points
2021 Assortment (2021) - 3500 C-Points

Readded Challenges:
Nether Tour (nether) - 100 C-Points
Cold Front (coldfront) - Reduced to 20 C-Points from 40 C-Points

Additional Notes:
Tried to adjust some challenge points here and there for them to better fit into color categories.

It seems like you accounted for most of these in your post Bahn, but here is reasoning for certain maps being excluded from the 2021 assortment. The actual hubs (bwy, mario, surv, etc.) are not included but their maps are. Due to the secret nature of certain Another Castle maps, maps that are fully under Another Castle as a sub map (Viewable on the Minr Map List), were not included (World 1-1, A Good Egg, Back to Bonneton, MMM, etc). Secret maps that do not have a starting sign were not included (Final Walk). Any secret maps that require you to do extra things to access it, such as searching for the entrance, were not included (Transcendance, Omniscience, Wake Up, Non+).

ImAboveAverage

Well-Known Player
Greenie
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Hi, I am going to propose some difficult challenges that I know the community on Minr would enjoy, specifically pertaining to the parkourists that need a challenge. I fully believe that all challenges I am about to list I could beat as well as many others.

Name of Challenge: (Unsure about names)

Challenge Code: (Decided Once Name is decided)

Suggested Challenge Points: 1250

Challenge Maplist: Heartless

Modifiers: 1 Life Challenge

Name of Challenge: Library Apocalypse

Challenge Code: Apocalypse

Challenge Maplist: Cataclysm

Credits to zDemon (dzdx1998)

Name of Challenge: Wizards and Dragons

Challenge Code: Wizards

Suggested Challenge Points: 400

Challenge Maplist: Ragnarok

Name of Challenge: A Single Thought

Challenge Code: Thought

Suggested Challenge Points: 550

Challenge Maplist: Happy Thoughts

Name of Challenge: Tree Expert

Challenge Code: Tree

Suggested Challenge Points: 145

Challenge Maplist: Arborism

Alrighty, that concludes my challenge list of challenges that I think/want to be added.
Thanks for reading,

Average

Last edited:

Bahnarli

Active Player
Greenie
May 18, 2020
Hey, could we instead have them be 1 life instead of no checkpoints? 1 life means that you can keep trying even if you fail, whereas no checkpoints sends you back to the beginning if you die.

ImAboveAverage

Well-Known Player
Greenie
Board
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, could we instead have them be 1 life instead of no checkpoints? 1 life means that you can keep trying even if you fail, whereas no checkpoints sends you back to the beginning if you die.
Changed.

KittyCatElite

Player
Mod
Jul 30, 2020
Is there a reason we have no checkpoints as an option? 1 life just seems to have all the pros of it but none of the cons