• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
-On the congo I used the burndamage+jump glitch on the first guardian part to skip a huge part of the map.
I played with a few friends and just followed their moves, skipping the tutorial and I never learned that you could click on signs and blocks to get items. After they left I was stuck because I just did whatever they did until that point.

-On one secret rpk I made myself get starve damage and glitch jumped to the end of a part.

I don't have any excuse for that one.

-On HC1 I googled the solution to the last puzzle.
English isn't my first language, and the riddle had some pretty complicated words...

-On HC3 (snake) I asked a friend for hints on the third part.

He followed the rules and didn't help me, but me asking for help is still against the rules I guess...
I mean... all of these are insanely minor to be honest.

In the Congo, I'm pretty sure you have to follow the script in order to get somewhere. Even if you did glitch around randomly you still didn't really achieve anything.

In RPK... I mean, you obviously shouldn't have done that and if you tell me which section I'd be happy to fix it or even take some of the materials from that you already have as compensation, but again this isn't really a big deal..

I'm pretty sure the solution to the riddle isn't online. I'm also pretty sure that just about everyone tries to google it...

We've checked your logs before, we probably know you asked for help but were okay with it because no one actually helped you...

I don't know, if any other op/mod disagrees feel free to add input, it might just be me being light, but I don't think there's much to this. Glad you got it off your chest though..

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Personally, I didn't bother responding to the thread at first because I don't consider damage-jumping a cheat/glitch. As to the riddle, people do try googling it all the time, but don't really find anything all that helpful.

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
I think everyone on minr has done something they regretted before in the same way as this. Thankfully, the mods saw through that we'd turn out all right and are lenient on this little stuff. I asked for help dozens of time, one guy even tried to give me a hint but I didn't pick up on it, till hc changed.. When I was a blue I tried every trick in the book to beat pixel without having to jump past that darn big blue megaman, nothing worked. Anyway, once i'd been on the server for a few years ( I think this is my 4th or 5th) I started to realize what it really was, and have a great respect for it. Cheating now? No way. Lose your friends, lose the fun of it..The longer you play this server, the less you'd throw it away. :) hope the admins understand the knee-jerk reaction of whites and blues today to go at any means necessary to beat hc because of the small 'throwaway server' they are on and taking heavy, disciplined notice of their tricks but that keeping them around sooner or later might changes their opinions, or at least let them rethink it over.

Last edited:

newcake

Cockamamie
Greenie
Sep 8, 2016
I mean... all of these are insanely minor to be honest.

In the Congo, I'm pretty sure you have to follow the script in order to get somewhere. Even if you did glitch around randomly you still didn't really achieve anything.

In RPK... I mean, you obviously shouldn't have done that and if you tell me which section I'd be happy to fix it or even take some of the materials from that you already have as compensation, but again this isn't really a big deal..

I'm pretty sure the solution to the riddle isn't online. I'm also pretty sure that just about everyone tries to google it...

We've checked your logs before, we probably know you asked for help but were okay with it because no one actually helped you...

I don't know, if any other op/mod disagrees feel free to add input, it might just be me being light, but I don't think there's much to this. Glad you got it off your chest though..
on congo it's actually the room where you get the night vision potion. I played through the map properly later, and found out that I actually skipped 3 of the 4 guardians, and the entire nausea part. Also I did find the answer to the riddle online, but I don't remember exactly where

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
on congo it's actually the room where you get the night vision potion. I played through the map properly later, and found out that I actually skipped 3 of the 4 guardians, and the entire nausea part. Also I did find the answer to the riddle online, but I don't remember exactly where
You can at most skip one guardian (solo), but attempting that without the first potion is harder than getting the potion itself. If you're doing it with more people, it's possible to skip more, but each guardian has to be done at least once (with the exception of one).
(It's possible you used a shortcut to the next part, fixed that one now, seems like it was still unfixed).

newcake

Cockamamie
Greenie
Sep 8, 2016
You can at most skip one guardian (solo), but attempting that without the first potion is harder than getting the potion itself. If you're doing it with more people, it's possible to skip more, but each guardian has to be done at least once (with the exception of one).
(It's possible you used a shortcut to the next part, fixed that one now, seems like it was still unfixed).
I just played through the map to take a picture and make a perfect recreation using paint... anyways I don't think we were thinking about the same thing
2017-01-21_20.24.53.png

newcake

Cockamamie
Greenie
Sep 8, 2016
It doesn't seem to be working anymore. Btw, the ending is bugged, so it suffocates you after you talk to the captain's daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.