• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Count as high as possible before a Moderator/Admin posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
I found this game on some other forums and thought it would be great because we have such an active team of staff and they would love to get the number into the negative millions.

Rules are:

You can not post twice.

Every post increases the number by 1.

Every mod/admins' post decreases the number by 5.

Staffs can only post if a staff member hasn't posted in the last 3 posts

STAFF ONLY - No alternate accounts *looks at jag*

Do not make a post that doesn't continue the count, just say it below the count.

The players are trying to get the number as high as possible while the staff are trying to get it as low as possible.

I shall imagine we won't be getting very high.

Example:

Creeper2685: 1

Red: 2

Creeper2685: 3

yeroc424: -2 (new line) > : D

Creeper2685: -1 (new line) nu yeroc

oh, of course

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014

Red is the coolest guy on the forums (until the first mod posts)

Spontida10

Peon
Mod
Nov 2, 2013

Also I don't think this should be locked if we can handle the posts and try not to hurry and post the next number. Post count doesn't matter anyways.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014

NEW RULEs: Staff can only post if a staff member hasn't posted in the last 3 posts *looks at jag*

No alternate accounts *looks at jag again*

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
for some reason my keyboard is lefthanded at school, so had to type this backwards..

and i didnt read the rules :D nevermind this post.

Last edited:

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Sorry but this is probably the most illogical version of this game I've seen so far.

Although I do also agree on the post count rule because on another forum where games like this are very popular there are users with 20000+ posts (I myself have 5000 there), and it could kinda be classified as spam (I personally do not share this opinion but I'm not here to say that the rules suck or anything).

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
This is almost the same game yeroc closed a while back: Game
I don't know about you, but i don't think this needs to be brought back. It's going to inflate a lot of people's numbers of posts, one something incredibly pointless.
And based off what spon said: You think post count doesn't matter, but not everyone thinks the same. Some people take pride in having the most posts on a forum page no matter how stupid that is

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
This is almost the same game yeroc closed a while back: Game
I don't know about you, but i don't think this needs to be brought back. It's going to inflate a lot of people's numbers of posts, one something incredibly pointless.
And based off what spon said: You think post count doesn't matter, but not everyone thinks the same. Some people take pride in having the most posts on a forum page no matter how stupid that is
There's no need to close it. The only thing that needs to be done is disabling post count for this.
People can spam all they want, it won't increase their post count and won't really bother anyone.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014

Sofa broke a rule.

Max of like, 10 pages, then we restart the thread, keeping the same number. Also, if anyone has rule suggestions, I'm all ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.