• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Cross-linking Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Hullo guys,

I had briefly talked to c_dric on Starmade about the proposition I'm going to be suggesting here. He seemed all for it, but since nothing happened, I'd like to put it here.

My proposition is this: In order to get more players on Zero, Starmade, (and the Forums?,) It would be a good idea to leave a link to each at spawn, as well as a short description. I know that a lot of good players on zero have no clue that Minr has a forums or a Starmade server. Therefore, we should let them know at the spawns of Star.minr.org and Zero.minr.org.

Thoughts?

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
I think this would work well, I didn't find out about the StarMade server until very recently.

Kaddekes

Peon
Greenie
Oct 29, 2013
Ok, but if you want attention you shouldnt just put a sign. Make a giant starship where you can go to from spawn. And they can find info of the Star server there. Or put "star.zero.org" on the side of it. something like that?

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I'd have already done something like that, but I can't because I'm a blue on zero.

I think a starship is a nice idea, but we'd need to explain that star.minr.org isn't an MC server somehow.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I think it's a good idea. Though I don't know what a starship looks like in starmade, so send me a pic of a ship and I can try to have some things up at spawn.

What's a good representation of ftb?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I'd say C's ship is a very nice one to use for starmade. FTB is basically minecraft + technology...don't know how you'd represent that visually

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
C's ship is great. It looks something like this:

Though, that might be a bit of a hassle depending on what your free-time looks like right now. I'll try to find something smaller but still good in a little bit.

As for FTB, I don't think it needs an extremely special representation. It's for regulars of minr after all. Maybe a wizard tower or something since it has Thaum?

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
C's ship is great. It looks something like this:

Though, that might be a bit of a hassle depending on what your free-time looks like right now. I'll try to find something smaller but still good in a little bit.

As for FTB, I don't think it needs an extremely special representation. It's for regulars of minr after all. Maybe a wizard tower or something since it has Thaum?
I've got a whole free may holiday in front of me.... And if sky's done with his lovely sorting system... we may.... try... to... start.. on it. :eek:

Anyways who has around 200x40x400 blockspace free? :p

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
*points at map* lots and lots of free space everywhere.
Haha, I've already found a place where we could start building (next to the humble 2014 chinese new year horse). :)
Let the work begin!!

Forgot, do you have some more angles of that?
If not.. we'll improvise the bottom :)

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
My 2 cents for ftb is a volcano with a base inside, glass windows where you can see out the sides etc would be cool

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
A factory or possibly even a small version of the twilight forest would represent FTB well, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.