• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Cross-linking Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
the thing with the ghasts yeeee

but might be tough cuz only vanilla blocks

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Oh yeah, that could work, maybe with planks and sandstond. Although, is it too big to make? I remember it being huge from that one type I beat that giant ghast... I think if this were to be built, it would have to be an op in creative mode, or a mod, as it seems a bit too big for an average greenie.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Oh yeah, that could work, maybe with planks and sandstond. Although, is it too big to make? I remember it being huge from that one type I beat that giant ghast... I think if this were to be built, it would have to be an op in creative mode, or a mod, as it seems a bit too big for an average greenie.
Sir.. NOTHING is too big to build. (May take some time though).

The most important thing is a good representation of blocks to use. Sandstone & wood, could do for the most part.

To be completely honest, I like the looks of that wizardy tower better, just because it has more like a 'twilight' feeling on it.
(And no, I don't mean the series)

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Hmm, I feel bad for you to do all of this, ricky. If I get the materials (and if that's allowed) I can give you a hand with the tower, as I know your time is already being consumed by the spaceship for star.minr.org. Or, another mod/op could volunteer to help ricky. :)

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
And as always, i'll be stand by for anyone who needs me to do something :) I'll be glad to help!

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Hmm, I feel bad for you to do all of this, ricky. If I get the materials (and if that's allowed) I can give you a hand with the tower, as I know your time is already being consumed by the spaceship for star.minr.org. Or, another mod/op could volunteer to help ricky. :)
I didn't say I was planning to do it, but I could, when I finish the spaceship.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
I didn't say I was planning to do it, but I could, when I finish the spaceship.
Oh, I assumed that you meant you were taking on the project... xD Don't feel that you have to do it, I'd be happy to work on it instead. :)

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
Blie, since you're close to my timezone I'd be willing to help ya. I have no idea what the tower looks like though...

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Awesome! You can probably find it by googling "twilight forest dark tower". So we can pick out a place when I see you online, and begin building. :)

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Heh sorry.
I got kinda bored after working on it alot of hours straight, so I paused it for a bit. I'll finish it though, don't worry:)

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Bstrey and I haven't started on the dark tower yet, but I'd be glad to start anytime! :)

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
There we go! It's finished!

There's still a need of an interior, but that'll come if there's decided what we do with the ship.

(Also, the bottom of it looks kind of flat. It looks best from above)

it is located at (for anyone who wants to check it out):
X = -2590
Y = 121
Z = -5891

(Close to sky's home)

Status
Not open for further replies.