• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Forum Background Suggestion

Do you like this background, and do you think we should change the current one?

• I like your suggestion, and I do think we should change the urrent background.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • I like your suggestion, but I think we should keeo the current background.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like your suggestion, but I think we should change the current background.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I would prefer that we just keep the current background.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
So I was thinking the other day that the forum background was rather old, and it would be a nice idea for a change.
So I selected a halloween theme, and decided to make a suggestion for a new background.

This is what I made:

FOV - Quake Pro

http://i.imgur.com/oEJPckA.png

FOV - Normal

http://i.imgur.com/2yYVkTF.png

(Note: I was unable to use shaders on this, my computer doesn't support it. If anyone wants to shader it, just stand on the cobble block, FOV - Quake Pro and click!)

Considering that the previous XMAS competition never really happened, I was just asking if we could change the background. I asked a few people on the server of what they thought of what I made, and they liked it.

If anyone has suggestions for improving this, I would love to here them.

Last edited:

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I can do a shaded one if you want, I'm going to be doing the recent board maps anyway. Just give me the coordinates.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
So that's how they make the zombies into npc's in some maps! I was thinking it was MCEdit trickery.

How does it look in normal fov? The stretching at the bottom is making me think this is slightly more towards the quake pro side.

dz98

No-Life At Parkour
Greenie
Aug 1, 2014
I like the background; looks nice! However, I was thinking that the background could be the city X. What do you think?

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
So that's how they make the zombies into npc's in some maps! I was thinking it was MCEdit trickery.

How does it look in normal fov? The stretching at the bottom is making me think this is slightly more towards the quake pro side.
I mention on the post it was taken in Quake Pro, otherwise the entire picture wouldn't fit.

Also, I couldn't have them all permantely turned on NoAI, as there is currently a glitch that when you unload the chunks and reloard them, the mobs appear to all be facing one direction, but they are not.

Here you go. (is on quake pro)

You were supposed to stand on the cobble (that cobble right in the middle of the picture...
Quake Pro is far too wide if you stand further back.

EDIT: Let me take one in Normal. I will upload it in the main post.

EDIT 2: I have uploaded the 2nd image. @Zatharel , just take another one from where you are, but set the FOV to make it that the edge of the graves are just about to touck the edge of the screen, but they don't.

Last edited:

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Changing the background is requires access via ftp if AJ is not aware. Let me know if you pick a design and i'll update it. Ensure it is of reasonable size to fill the frame. One thing you need to remember aswell is that the center of the image will not be visible due to the forum being there.

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
If it turns out that most of the image is covered by the forum (I thought about it, it should be fine), just let me know, and I might add more stuff on the sides.
I think it will go to the M of MINR.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
I've temporary changed the image. When we find one to suit the layout i'll happily change it again :)