• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Game Gang Wars: A Mafia Spin-Off (Completed)

Fire

Absolute
Greenie
Board
May 13, 2015
Reminder to everyone signing up to please vote in this poll on whether or not the phases should be 24 or 28 hours, as only roughly half of the people who’ve signed up have done so.

Fire

Absolute
Greenie
Board
May 13, 2015
And with that, signups are now closed, and the game will begin when it's ready, which will most likely be a few hours from now. In the meantime, everyone make yourselves at home in the Discord server I made for this game! Players will get the "Gangsters" role, everyone else will get the "Bystanders" role.

Fire

Absolute
Greenie
Board
May 13, 2015
The game has now concluded, and with an outcome I didn’t think reasonably possible: all 4 teams were finished off at the same time, resulting in a 4-way draw in which only rebplane the neutral detective won the game! Huge congrats to reb and very well played, and great job to all of the teams as well for technically accomplishing your goals. Thank you all so much for playing, and I hope to do this again sometime!