• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Greatest memory

CornFish

Ronald McDonald
Greenie
Dec 13, 2015
Okay, so I just recently got back into Minecraft, and the minr community, and I was thinking about old memories with some friends on the server. I used to be known as Bobochicken and played from, I believe, 2012-2014. I think my favorite memory was either first getting green after a year of rage-quitting in HC, or when a handful of us greens rocketed off the top of Minas Tirith, (Video of it can be seen in one of pieceofcheese's videos). So what is your favorite memory on the server?

Cenpyla

New Fish
Dec 18, 2015
My favorite memories are of when me and my friends attempted Teddy's Xmas and Detention. We ended up ragequitting on both, then going back several months later and doing them both very fast. It's fun seeing how much we've improved. (Now if only I could do that with my grades...)

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
My favorite Minr memory would have to be the reaction I got the first time I hid in a minecart along the mining path of a greenie XD

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I remember when I was a blue (a very irritating one at that) I would constantly ask staff members and greens for food or answers in HC. One time I was in The Face (HC4) and I got to the very end but ran out of hunger, and there was a jump you could only do with sprinting. Since the map gave you no food, I thought it was impossible (It wasn't, you just had to complete the maze very fast) and I kept asking sofa for food. He didn't give me any. Someone else in the map asked sofa for food when he ran out and for some reason he gave it to him. This made me angry and I spammed the chat, which lead to me getting muted by jk. This was the first and only time i've been muted on the server. Fortunately the other blue was banned for cheating in HC so I was satisfied. :)

Minty

Builder
Op
Feb 2, 2015
When Aj told me Breaking Free(My first map that I ever made) would be put into the HC rotation. The feeling of disbelief filled my body, I was so excited.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
Most memorable is when pretty much all the people I was doing HC with got banned and I was all alone in HC from then on out.

My favourite is getting to watch other players trying to beat my map, because I know I'm evil.

Apr 16, 2014
For some reason I can remember one memory with Red_Eyed_Cat on a map with lava and nether, and we did it like 6 times.

Bobtheblob

A Very Blobby Blob, That Happens To Be Called Bob.
Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
My favourite memory of minr is when we used to try and beat HC together. That was the best.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
After quitting HC twice and around a year of being a blue while my friends turned green, finally beating it was easily one of the most overwhelming feelings I've ever had. Then, a few days later, I was talking about how long my logs were and suddenly my name was green without any warning. Lol
Second place: That small stretch of time where I and a few other people would constantly do group races in WT2 and take turns raging. Good times....

EDIT: Oh, and there's also the occasional time when an old friend would log back on after a long break :)

Last edited:

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Oh god, I'm not sure if it's possible to limit me down to one.
Here is a handful, In mostly chronological order:
  • Doing HC alongside yeroc, talking about what we wanted out of this server. I distinctly remember both of us in mob parkour.
  • Splitting my old Toshiba brick-of-a-laptop monitor into two, one tab on anime/tv, the other carving out AJ's maze.
  • Surprise promotions (I was literally blindsided with both of my promotions, never saw em coming)
  • Slowly meeting all of the people I had played with alongside on MINR on skype/steam/other platforms.
  • Ninja warrior + TAR races, especially the 2 times I completed stage 1.