• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Hacker?

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I'm sorry, as I'm not sure where I should post this, please move it should it be in the wrong place.

As I was playing, my screen was flooded with messages about a player interacting with blocks out of sight.

Images are here:

Attachments

flarsh16

Chief Wiener
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Just another case of NCP being buggy and sending random people cheat messages, happens quite frequently.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Most of the time (not always) those messages are a result of a player breaking a block in a protected region and trying to break a block behind it. Since the region protection tells the server that the block could not be broken, NCP reads it as if the block was never broken and the action placed on the second block as a hack attempt. Most people are smart enough to realize they can't break the blocks right away, but others need a few more attempts to get the message.

Sofa

Part of the furniture..
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Relogging normaly fixes it for the player seeing them.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
That hasn't worked for me. I think a rather large contribution to NCP going off are buttons behind pistons.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Very true, Forgotten. That is a problem that has been occurring in maps such as Button Button. Most of them are fine. However, if you continue to see them and see something with a "VL 50." or above, let a mod or admin know of when it happened and who it was on. :)

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Hmmm...the major issue with it is that forgot is a blue and therefore shouldn't be getting the messages in the first place...maybe somehow the data from the other minr servers is having a slight bleed-over effect?

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Ive gotten them a few times as well, including one period a few days ago when I was getting them from multiple people at the same time. Any ideas for what could cause this?

Alpha

FTB Admin
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
NCP seems to bug out a lot and send messages to people it shouldn't be sending them to (normally only one person is affected I have found). Many instances of this occurring have been brought up before and I have experienced it myself, no idea what could cause it but it does seem to happen quite frequently.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
If I am not mistaken, we have asked the creator about it before...maybe that was the scriptblock guy though