• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

How I came up with my username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Basically you just tell everyone how you came up with your username
(This forum game is a result of Alpha messing with me on IRC)
I'll tell my story tomorrow cause I really don't have much time.
So, start.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I'm too lazy to write my password and username down, so I had to figure out a name I could remember easily. Hence I_F0rg0t

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
I'm too lazy to write my password and username down, so I had to figure out a name I could remember easily. Hence I_F0rg0t
Let me guess. Is you password "incorrect"?

Just kidding, but I based my name of my email. Yeah, I know. Shuddap.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
I'm Rick, I'm a boy, and 320 was the suggested number and rickboy320 doesnt sound right... so rickyboy320 :D

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
my brother's username is blazeman198, hence the man198, and i like explosions, and the 2 explodey thingys in minecraft are creepers and TNT, hence creeperTNT. creeperTNTman198 is what you get when you combine them

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
A lot of people i watched on twitch and youtube just kinda use two words and put them together to make a name and i hated adding numbers to names so i mashed words together that didn't have suggested numbers until i got one that sounded decent

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
I was signing up for Club Penguin when I was 6 years old (Don't you dare judge me) and I had no idea what to make my username. So I closed my eyes and typed blie. I pressed signup, but blie was taken. So it gave me suggestions, and the first one was blie4. Tada.

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
I used a different username for a long time, but when I got my xbox, I was signing up and decided to change it, jagman was one of the first things that came to my mind, I liked bond, but 007 at the end didn't sound right, so I removed the zeros and added an extra seven.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
My very first online username was CK9. I used my initials and the 9 had a significance at the time that is long since lost to me.

My second online name was xdarkinsidex, and I created it after learning about the Straight Edge sub culture. The name was meant to signify that we all have a "darkness" inside of us.

My current one I'll hold off until I've listed some of my other usernames :p

_Benjymon_

Peon
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Benjymon was a nickname I had from a close friend a long time ago. Can't really remember why I had the underscores.

ilovecats88

New Fish
Greenie
Dec 29, 2013
I like cats. My favourite number is 8. ilikecats8 doesn't sound right. ilovecats8 doesn't. So being my creative self, I stuck another 8 on xD

Bobtheblob

A Very Blobby Blob, That Happens To Be Called Bob.
Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
Well I was born in the great year of 2001 and I thought hmmmmm. BobTheBlob and tadda BobTheBlob2001 ;)

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Okay, I feel like posting two more of my other ones...

Lone Squee - related to the MYST game series
LADMAO - acronym for a philosophical thought that I had stuck in my head for a long time (Life And Death Meet As One)

niltiac

dead ting
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Well. I like pigs, and boring sentence starters are my thing. Thepig, thethinnestpig and thegirlpig didn't sound right. Thefattestpig did though!

Apr 16, 2014
Mine has lord in it, so when people say my name, they say "Lord" and don't say the second word cause its to long. And Spectilas just came to my mind out of no where.

Last edited:

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
LOL
The word is Skeptical. Spectical isn't a word, and a spectacle is "a visually striking performance or display".

I realize I haven't done this yet, so:
My mom came up with my new email name in 3rd grade after using corey424 and corey0424. She spelt my name backwards and it just stuck for me.

HatterTheMad

Peon
Op
May 10, 2014
A long time ago in a job far far away Mad Hatter was my CB handle and it was taken even in early Alpha. So with a simple flip there you go.
The handle was given to me by a co worker who seemed to think that wiring up a 240v outlet to a live line while standing in a only slightly flooded basement was not the most sane thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.