• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

How would you order the 11 black maps in order of difficulty?

MarvelFamily

The Fallen
Greenie
Apr 21, 2020
As of me writing this, there are officially 10 black maps, with my map evenly rounding it out with the close of the change thread. I want to know which one everyone thinks is the easiest and which one everyone thinks is the hardest. I really want to know what everyone thinks is the hardest map on Minr(Heartless, it's got to be Heartless).

Edit: I didn't realize there were now 11 black maps. My bad!

Last edited:

Dumbmutt

Active Player
Greenie
Jul 30, 2018
I'll list my personal thoughts from easiest to hardest. (I have not finished ChaosKampf so I can't accurately rate it on this list, so I will not include it.)
1. World Tour 3
2. Outpost
3. Fallen City
4. In Rainbows
5. Rapture
6. Survivor
7. Crimson Planet
8. Ice Age
9. Redstone Ready
10. Heartless

This is just a personal list from my experience playing these maps, it may not be accurate with what everyone else agrees with.
Edit: Redstone Ready and Ice Age feel interchangeable to me.

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
From the ones i've played (easy -> hard):
World Tour 3
Outpost
Rapture
Rsr = Crimson Planet
In Rainbows

I think rapture is the hardest in terms of individual jumps, but I find the choke spots on in rainbows and rsr more annoying to deal with than anything in rapture.

Last edited:

spolendina

Resident Sleeper
Mod
Board
Apr 30, 2017
11. Outpost
10. World Tour 3
9. In Rainbows
8. Chaoskampf
7. Ice Age
6. Redstone Ready
5. Survivor
4. Rapture
3. Crimson Planet
2. Fallen City
1. Heartless

Last edited:

ImAboveAverage

Active Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2017
The order of the ones ive done
1. Outpost
2. Fallen City
3. In Rainbows
4. Rapture (This was a length thing for me)
5. Chaoskampf
6. Redstone Ready
7. Ice Age
8. Crimson Planet
9. Survivor
10. Heartless

(Rapture probably should be higher, but the fact that all the cps are so short helps me out alot. Im sure my list is probably wack for most)
:)
- Average

KimboBlade_

Active Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2017
Of what I've done:
1. Outpost
2. In Rainbows
3. Fallen City
4. Rapture
5. Chaoskampf
6. Redstone Ready
7. Ice Age
8. Survivor
9. Crimson Planet
10. Heartless

I'm currently stuck at the tower puzzle of WT3, but based off of current progress I would place WT3 in between Outpost and In Rainbows

SIkye

The Struggler
Greenie
Dec 17, 2015
Idk what it is, but the hardest part for me about outpost on my attempts (before it was fully published and I was checking out the map and trying things) was the vines. And to this damn day it is still the vines. I have no idea how to transfer to them correctly at all.

Big

Birb Master
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
Now that I’ve beaten a few more black maps, here’s my updated list!

5. World Tour 3
4. Rapture
3. In Rainbows
2. Outpost
1. Redstone Ready

Yes, Outpost harder than rapture and In Rainbows. Hot take, I know ;)