• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

i need your help!

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
so, as most of you know, I am making a trivial pursuit map. I need 6 topics in total, and 50 easy + 10 hard questions for each topic. This will be 360 questions in total! I need your help to come up with some of those :)
The current topics are:
- Redstone
- Mobs
- history of the game
-Crafting recipe
-Biomes
-Misc

sub topic, optional:
- zero.minr.org

If you come up with a good question, please post them below,and what topic it would be in.
All questions will be a multiple choice from 4 options.

If you come up with a question that doesn't fit within these topics, just post it! I still need a topic anyways!

Last edited:

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
How high is the build limit the nether?
What is at the top of the obsidian pillars in the End/
Which biome spawns mossy boulders?
all eight that would fit in I think.

BTW, as a PS, the questions all need to have 4 options as awnser, as I can only successfully make this with multiplechoice

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
What about having them write their answer by re-naming a piece of paper?

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
What about having them write their answer by re-naming a piece of paper?
would be too much work as i have to make hoppersystems for everything then, while this only requires 1 commandblock (and some people dont know how to spell it / use capitols/ dont use capitols/ use dots/ dont use dots etc)

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
aight i got all 6 topics now ,
- Redstone
- Mobs
- history of the game
- Crafting recipe
- Biomes
- Misc

If you come up with any questions for them, dont be afraid to post them ;)
(preferably with answer)

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
here's a "simple" redstone one:

At what number does an analog interpreter become more compact than a digital one?

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Here are some redstone questions.

What is the fastest speed a clock can run at [in game ticks] that is legit made (no command blocks)
HINT: Just add repeaters to a not-repeater clock.
1 tick, 2 ticks, 5 ticks, 10 ticks.

Correct Answer: 1 tick.
NOTE: If you branch out the output into two different paths, and put a repeater on one, it will run 1 t/s.

Which redstone device can use a mechanic called "Signal Locking".
Repeater, Comparator, Command Block or Hopper.

Correct Answer: Repeater.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Also, I have a mini "Trivia" game on Zero, about Zero.
It is kinda of "in the archive" now because it was for a map I have no intention on finishing any time soon. You can use it if you want.

Just let me find the co-ordinates....
It is at -5532 69 769.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
is that 2? for a lever i guess?
An interpretor (decoder I guess is the proper name of it) is used in display circuits to differentate which signal sets the display to what. While a single analog decoder has 16 states, it is bulkier than a single binary decoder unit. While I can't think of the number off the top of my head, up to a certain point the digital signal is more space efficient. The actual memory cells, however, are about the same size.

This text is me trying to remember the number and is only posted so that others can see if I am thinking correctly:

It takes 4 digital decoders to have the same range as a single analog one. The analog decoder consists of the analog memory cell (2x3x2), a signal line (1x16x2), and the length decoders (2x3x3 or 2x2x3, must alternate). The digital decoder consists of a memory RSNOR (2x3x2) and the torch decoder (depends on number of cells, for four roughly 11x4x3, configuration can reduce it). If My brain is laying things out properly, three digital cells is around when the analog decoder takes up less space, which means 7 is the last number for the digital to be more space efficient. Again, this is with mental imaging, blnot building, so that number could be wrong.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Ok Sky, I have A GREAT question

For history of the game (minecraft)

What month was minecraft created in?

For crafting recipes

Is it POSSIBLE to craft a saddle?

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Ok Sky, I have A GREAT question

For history of the game (minecraft)

What month was minecraft created in?

For crafting recipes

Is it POSSIBLE to craft a saddle?
You have to be specific, are you talking about when Cave Game was created, or when Minecraft 1.0 was released?
It is a bit dry if you do the former, since they would probably google it and that isnt the point of the game.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Good point creeper, I just posted it because I thought it was good

For red stone

Which direction must the repeater face?