• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Interesting Locations on Zero

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
I have decided to add a form to the forum which will allow players to add interesting locations that they have discovered on Zero.minr.org. This will allow other players to explore these areas or may even help track down the origins of the locations development or story.

Please add picture to the form this can be done in the form itself :)

Please ensure you enter your X axis and Y axis correctly. This will allow a link to be posted to the exact location on the map.

Post your locations here.

Last edited:

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Chinese New Year Spawn (/warp cspawn)

Who built the location: Kaddekes, Sofaloafer, Neo3dc, kenad, jkjkelly1, Mathwiz592

Information about this location:

I think this is quite interesting to see, a lot of effort has been put into this. Also I wanted to test this new form.

X: 953
Y: -2544

Last edited by a moderator:

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Chinatown

Who built the location: Idea was my own, build involved many people

Chinatown was a new concept introduced by myself a year or two ago. It was a resting point and building area for white/blue players to make their on creations. There are several hidden places around this map some that have never been found so if you fancy trying your luck go check it out. It also had a market for green players to sell items to whities. Chinatown was shutdown over a year ago.

X: 4369
Z: -1236

Last edited:

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Sra(I believe)

Who built the location: Srentiln

I hope it's Sra, but I got told so, when I was travelling a long journey to find a spot for a map, that has never been made... At least it hast been build by srentiln. It looks pretty impressive:D

X: -1160
Z: -2640

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
*srentiln makes a mental note to add a deny-entry flag to the region

:p

Tic-Tac-Toe

Who built it: Original builder not known (by me), circuit analyzed and rebuilt be srentiln and yeroc424

Location information: It's a two player game of tic tac toe made with redstone. The original game was left incomplete, so I recruited yeroc's help to analyze the core circuitry and build a new version. Forced turn waiting might or might not be implemented...that was one part that we were looking in to when I accidentally replaced all the air blocks within the thing with redstone dust and had to have someone else help me clean it up because my computer kept lagging too much.

X: 1039
Z: -1511

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Statues was kerrod (Name misspelled, i forget exact spelling?)

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Atlantic Spawn

Who built the location: Kadd

The Atlantic Spawn is an unused spawn. It can be found at /warp spawn. Interesting for people who do not know of its existence. Includes an island on the surface of the water.

X: 9382
Z: -10376

Last edited:

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Atlantic Spawn

Who built the location: Unknown

The Atlantic Spawn is an unused spawn. It can be found at /warp spawn. Interesting for people who do not know of its existence. Includes an island on the surface of the water.

X: 9382
Z: -10376
Are you sure those are the right coodinates?