• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Mapcode Tier List

Fire

Absolute
Greenie
Board
May 13, 2015
Disclaimer: This is a joke—a shitpost. I get that making a good code is not on most OPs' minds when they create them, so this is not to call anyone out, it's just for fun.

Here is a tier list lom and I put together of every single map's code based on how sensible and intuitive they are to the title (and only the title—in-map context doesn't matter) of the map. I won't list what map each code is for, because if you can't guess which map, that means the code has failed its job. Every tier is in chronological order.

S+
jig, mob, aqua, pix, bio, elu, sss, min, funk, face, bug, xrm, tet, but, tra, hol, cube, san, chao, fus, asy, apo, can, con, ata, col, tar, sno, pis, tele, hum, tors, bar, ghid, ret, vie, voo, cod, div, mir, vil, evu, geb, val, dust, mem (mem2, mem3, mem4), anh (anh2, anh3), dep, spo, jan, pit, fes, evi, fun, hau, gra, hun, ath, out, zur, ikea, pan, rain, faq, sak, core, inf, sub, azu, fro, road, sat, anu, nep, eye, pai, sco, buzz, look, imp, pla, bay, fou, whim, crow, otr, scu, ant, psy, rec, emb, cala, hea, bean, mar, space

S
4cd, tgr, tbe, nye, ddj, sts, tgr2, wint, sols, wt2, eot, tgr3, gmc, tag, agn, aws, rsh, tat, tgc, bop, rsr, via, tve, pcg, hoc, poc, ona, adp, tbk, rvr, tpl, witp, 7dod, eee, bf2, asf, hov, ttt, void, obf, ice, zoo, ddt, tnc, fdd, tqc, tiq, tpr, fee, tga, few, meme, wt3, ctr, cake, smk, tsa, tsm

A+
lpk, lvm, spk, sdm, pdx, tpk, blo, dem, mash, mpk, dtn, xms, mp2, cpt, trl, pht, npd, mdm, pmg, sfh, desc, dtn2, vbo, trk, msc, mair, rtg, grh, cane, kks, cnv, rtv, grm, rpt, svr, dga, irs, srt, 256, lbh, clc, hlc, tns, ee3, swr, hhd, wopa, elur

A
f&i, hel, tdm, rbx, 4se, dmn, wcr, pks, metl, mfs, d&n, krv, dr2, brf, tgl, brt, mts, trc, cpd, inr, crk, aml, ten, wrm, bbx, psp, dmr, ift, dpd, mmf, brk, wrp, psp2, myc, sls, wga, spr, upl, frt, nso, spx, ckm, enl, prm, trv, dft, ari

B+
corp, wrt, skl, satr, mgr, mnr, etr, srv, zrl, spc, prc, ntl, hve, ske, glf, mtl, ncr, clk, bzv, mrc, scl, clk2, ssr, ccl, ovb, mnn, hva, mine, ngw, ckf, clf, crmp

B
wom, egy, rok, wen, spcm, prjs, crtmp, vic, wit, wpo, kqs, wnd, rom, snc, whl, fts, tld, grd, fcy

C+
jco, cmt, dd1 (dd2, dd3, dd4, dd5), tcg, prl, quen, 666, quen2, fmy, fra, fish, wes, mofm

C
op2, ckd, s3d, nlm, jpw, isf, ncq, pfb, rirm, rirs, rirp, rirt, mth, svs, cqt, z9b, csj

D+
lv1, y4a, 19p, 19t, sks, pnm, y4id, zhl, zwo, zprl

D
zhl, mrp, jpu, pxm, ded, scdpp (scdpp2), vclp, czt, jul4, ccc, forp, fff, faf2, air, faf3, anu2

F
fac, jms, ccy, spt, sb1, alp, mmr, arcs, ctm, rmg, com, 4156, bzv2, mtlc, ss9

CURSED
serene, the-exit, cc, monkey, portal, thecon, heist

FULL TITLE, WORKS AS A CODE
sra, undo, myth, 154, coil, farm, 7x7, zen, ace, dash, eden

Last edited:

luckylukecraft

Actually not that lucky
Mod
Board
Sep 28, 2014
I won't list what map each code is far, because if you can't guess which map, that means the code has failed its job.
...is it me or are the cursed mapcodes easier to link to their maps than any other mapcode? Minr has too many maps for me to keep track of...

Fire

Absolute
Greenie
Board
May 13, 2015
...is it me or are the cursed mapcodes easier to link to their maps than any other mapcode? Minr has too many maps for me to keep track of...
The "cursed" tier is technically below F tier but also not... they're recognizable, yes, but they also completely fail as mapcodes as they're meant to simplify and compact the name of whatever the title is into the 3-4 character code. Those codes don't do that, and "cc" is cursed for obvious reasons.

luckylukecraft

Actually not that lucky
Mod
Board
Sep 28, 2014
Woah, I just realised how much more fun map codes can be used. What have we been doing with our lives?!

Sulldas

Finally figured out how to change this thing.
Mod
Board
May 23, 2019
Big brain moment: Time to rename the rest of the FAF series codes as follows: faf1,faf7,faf6,faf5,faf4 in that order. gotta get on that cursed list somehow...

CreepaShadowz

Maze Connoisseur
Mod
Apr 21, 2014
Big brain moment: Time to rename the rest of the FAF series codes as follows: faf1,faf7,faf6,faf5,faf4 in that order. gotta get on that cursed list somehow...
That's what we did with the spawn secrets heh (ss1, ss2, ss4 and ss9)