• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Mapcode Tier List

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Disclaimer: This is a joke—a shitpost. I get that making a good code is not on most OPs' minds when they create them, so this is not to call anyone out, it's just for fun.

Here is a tier list lom and I put together of every single map's code based on how sensible and intuitive they are to the title (and only the title—in-map context doesn't matter) of the map. I won't list what map each code represents, because if you can't guess which one, that means the code has failed its job. Every tier is in chronological order.

S+
jig, mob, aqua, pix, bio, elu, sss, min, funk, face, bug, xrm, tet, but, tra, hol, cube, san, chao, fus, asy, apo, can, con, ata, col, tar, sno, pis, tele, hum, tors, bar, ghid, ret, vie, voo, cod, div, mir, vil, evu, geb, val, dust, mem (mem2, mem3, mem4), anh (anh2, anh3), dep, spo, jan, pit, fes, evi, fun, hau, gra, hun, ath, out, zur, ikea, pan, rain, faq, sak, core, inf, sub, azu, fro, road, sat, anu, nep, eye, pai, sco, buzz, look, imp, pla, bay, fou, whim, crow, otr, scu, ant, psy, rec, emb, cala, hea, bean, mar, space

S
4cd, tgr, tbe, nye, ddj, sts, tgr2, wint, sols, wt2, eot, tgr3, gmc, tag, agn, aws, rsh, tat, tgc, bop, rsr, via, tve, pcg, hoc, poc, ona, adp, tbk, rvr, tpl, witp, 7dod, eee, bf2, asf, hov, ttt, void, obf, ice, zoo, ddt, tnc, fdd, tqc, tiq, tpr, fee, tga, few, meme, wt3, ctr, cake, smk, tsa, tsm

A+
lpk, lvm, spk, sdm, pdx, tpk, blo, dem, mash, mpk, dtn, xms, mp2, cpt, trl, pht, npd, mdm, pmg, sfh, desc, dtn2, vbo, trk, msc, mair, rtg, grh, cane, kks, cnv, rtv, grm, rpt, svr, dga, irs, srt, 256, lbh, clc, hlc, tns, ee3, swr, hhd, wopa, elur

A
f&i, hel, tdm, rbx, 4se, dmn, wcr, pks, metl, mfs, d&n, krv, dr2, brf, tgl, brt, mts, trc, cpd, inr, crk, aml, ten, wrm, bbx, psp, dmr, ift, dpd, mmf, brk, wrp, psp2, myc, sls, wga, spr, upl, frt, nso, spx, ckm, enl, prm, trv, dft, ari

B+
corp, wrt, skl, satr, mgr, mnr, etr, srv, zrl, spc, prc, ntl, hve, ske, glf, mtl, ncr, clk, bzv, mrc, scl, clk2, ssr, ccl, ovb, mnn, hva, mine, ngw, ckf, clf, crmp

B
wom, egy, rok, wen, spcm, prjs, crtmp, vic, wit, wpo, kqs, wnd, rom, snc, whl, fts, tld, grd, fcy

C+
jco, cmt, dd1 (dd2, dd3, dd4, dd5), tcg, prl, quen, 666, quen2, fmy, fra, fish, wes, mofm

C
op2, ckd, s3d, nlm, jpw, isf, ncq, pfb, rirm, rirs, rirp, rirt, mth, svs, cqt, z9b, csj

D+
lv1, y4a, 19p, 19t, sks, pnm, y4id, zhl, zwo, zprl

D
zhl, mrp, jpu, pxm, ded, scdpp (scdpp2), vclp, czt, jul4, ccc, forp, fff, faf2, air, faf3, anu2

F
fac, jms, ccy, spt, sb1, alp, mmr, arcs, ctm, rmg, com, 4156, bzv2, mtlc, ss9

CURSED
serene, the-exit, cc, monkey, portal, thecon, heist

FULL TITLE, WORKS AS A CODE
sra, undo, myth, 154, coil, farm, 7x7, zen, ace, dash, eden

Last edited:

luckylukecraft

Actually not that lucky
Op
Board
Sep 28, 2014
I won't list what map each code is far, because if you can't guess which map, that means the code has failed its job.
...is it me or are the cursed mapcodes easier to link to their maps than any other mapcode? Minr has too many maps for me to keep track of...

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
...is it me or are the cursed mapcodes easier to link to their maps than any other mapcode? Minr has too many maps for me to keep track of...
The "cursed" tier is technically below F tier but also not... they're recognizable, yes, but they also completely fail as mapcodes as they're meant to simplify and compact the name of whatever the title is into the 3-4 character code. Those codes don't do that, and "cc" is cursed for obvious reasons.

luckylukecraft

Actually not that lucky
Op
Board
Sep 28, 2014
Woah, I just realised how much more fun map codes can be used. What have we been doing with our lives?!

Sulldas

Active Player
Op
Board
May 23, 2019
Big brain moment: Time to rename the rest of the FAF series codes as follows: faf1,faf7,faf6,faf5,faf4 in that order. gotta get on that cursed list somehow...

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Big brain moment: Time to rename the rest of the FAF series codes as follows: faf1,faf7,faf6,faf5,faf4 in that order. gotta get on that cursed list somehow...
That's what we did with the spawn secrets heh (ss1, ss2, ss4 and ss9)