1. Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecrafts 3rd oldest server and the oldest challenge and parkour dedicated server in the world. Our map dates over 7.5 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 250 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

More information below.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest
Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
Please feel free to share this link.
Link to Survey

Minecraft 2

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by SIkye, Dec 17, 2018.

1. SIkye

SIkye Peon Greenie

Exactly. Riot Games doesn't back shit. If they are backing something, they aren't gonna go for something bad. The other things were just rip offs stuck in early access. Hypixel know what a lot of minecraft players enjoy, and stuff they don't. So they are building on that. As shown by the Dungeons. We all want dungeon rework in minecraft.. I'm not saying it will kill minecraft, and I don't usually get behind games that look good cuz they usually turn out to fail. But for reasons like Ricky said and what we've been shown.. I'm not really skeptical. And if it did turn out being amazing, and allowed us to do what we can in minecraft but more, we could do like what Pickles joked about. Expand. We could become the next big parkour server on there as well. Even if the game was better, I'd still come back here because zero is like a family to me & the maps are a bonus.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  2. SIkye

SIkye Peon Greenie

Riot Games is investing, Hytale has the money