1. Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecrafts 3rd oldest server and the oldest challenge and parkour dedicated server in the world. Our map dates over 7.5 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 250 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

More information below.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest
Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
Please feel free to share this link.
Link to Survey

Resolved Miner's Millions Level 5 Possible Bug

Discussion in 'The Helpdesk' started by Jaybrain, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaybrain

Jaybrain New Fish Whitey

Hi, I believe I created the correct banners for Level 5 of Miner's Millions, but the button registers my answer as incorrect. Others commented that the banners had to be lined up perfectly, so I tried again with the banners centered more, but no luck. It didn't work when the banners were right-click placed and when they were thrown on the ground as items. I emailed swimmy an online recreation of the banners, and he also thought they were correct. Drewskeey also submitted the same banners but was denied. Is it possible that the scripts or something for the level are broken? Thank you!

(Also, I should note that we both completed the puzzle independently multiple times on previous occasions. We just happened to be at the same spot when we logged in tonight. I don't think Miner's Millions would let us progress together anyway.)

-Jaybrain

Jaybrain Miner's Millions.png

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  2. @rmanimal

@Jaybrain you should be able to edit posts instead of creating additional ones :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rickyboy320

rickyboy320 Penguin Master Op Board

This was indeed a bug.

Your banner had a different way of applying the gradient than the banner on the wall (you probably added the gradient before the bordure, while the wall one had it after the bordure).
    I've changed the check to deem both correct, as there is no visual difference at all.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

4. Jaybrain

Jaybrain New Fish Whitey

Great, thank you ricky! I did add the gradient before the border. :)

5. picklesthecheeta

picklesthecheeta Rarely in a pickle! Greenie

Actually, rm has known about this ever since I did miner's.

Unsure why he never changed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.