• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Games brings to you....The TGR Tournament!

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
This is the list of people who have signed up so far:

HC12345 (yup im playing too hehehehe)
Zatharel
magicdem0n11
corygolfanatic
AtomicAdam0
SleeknFoxy
Mr_Destructo69
freakworld
blie4
skyerzz
jkjkelly1
rickyboy320
DistinctFreedom (changed it because I know you don't have your original acc anymore)
ElectroUnderwear
Mathwiz592
pieceofcheese87
creeperTNTman198
rockinravens
Thefattestpig
chunkyboy12
Red_Eyed_Cat
Skulhead2a
YourDopeness (I don't know if you say you're going to play or not, but it's for you to confirm anyways)
InfiniteGMStudio
Yannikim
lilritchie
SpookyBE
crafterkid98 (if I'm right I saw a post about you with a new acc, tell me if you're using a different acc and give me the IGN if so please)
Gravebound
Bananbulle
BobTheBlob2001
nahfackler

32 signups so far. For the people in this list, remember that between the 13th and the 17th of August you guys will have to confirm your participation in this tournament.

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Remember, signups close tomorrow! There's no exact time, I'll be lenient on it though, so get your friends, get your family-

yeah pretty much

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Sign-ups are now locked! Please remember to confirm your participation between the 13th to the 17th.

@Mombo007 you're in, welcome

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Final list of signups:

HC12345
Zatharel
magicdem0n11
corygolfanatic
AtomicAdam0
SleeknFoxy
Mr_Destructo69
freakworld
blie4
skyerzz
jkjkelly1
rickyboy320
DistinctFreedom
ElectroUnderwear
Mathwiz592
pieceofcheese87
creeperTNTman198
rockinravens
Thefattestpig
chunkyboy12
Red_Eyed_Cat
Skulhead2a
InfiniteGMStudio
Yannikim
lilritchie
SpookyBE
crafterkid98
Gravebound
Bananbulle
BobTheBlob2001
nahfackler
mombo007

A total of 32 signups (I took out YourDopeness and added mombo007) for this tournament!

If your name is on this list, once again, remember to confirm your participation either through here, forums inbox or in-game! Confirm your participation sometime between the 13th and the 17th and you will be officially in our tournament!

Thanks,
HC

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
I hereby confirm my participation (plan me in on a time where i can play, aight? :p)

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Time to confirm!

Confirm your participation either here, through forums inbox or in-game. Thanks!

Also added xPaige101x to the confirmation list after a brief discussion.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Sooooooo, confirming while not knowing the dates that we play?
It's a little hard to know if I can confirm without knowing when we play, because there are a lot of birthdays coming up.

And what's the point of the "confirming" actually? I get that you don't want to put people in the list that aren't going to play and signed up, but most of us don't even know if they actually CAN play (since we don't know when we're gonna play). Or is this not in one moment, but held over several weeks? (Like starting next week until end of august)

I'd like some clarification :)

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Sorry for not making this clear enough guys, I can't set exact dates until I know the final number of participants, but here's an example tournament for you guys:

Let's say 24 people enter and complete their seeding run. The seeding run is where everyone does a timed run to determine their seed in their tournament, and well, the faster you are, the higher the seed.

Round 1 - Qualifying Round
Now we have to get the number down from 24 to 16. The top 8 seeds get a bye to the next round while the remaining 16 players battle it out for 8 spots. These 16 players will enter a best of 5 series with an opponent decided by their seed (Seed 9v24, 10v23, 11v22, etc.). Winner moves on and the loser goes home.

Round 2 - Group Stage
In the group stage the 16 remaining players will be placed in 4 groups of 4 with the groups decided by a draw. In a group, each player will play everyone twice, which makes a total of 6 games after playing everyone in that group. The top two players advance to the knockout round.

Round 3 - Knockout Round
This is a simple, single elimination bracket all the way to the final for the last 8 players. All matches will be best of 5.

Competition Times:
Unlike past tournaments, this time you get to decide the time you play. This applies for the seedings, qualifying round and the group stage.

Let's say for example the qualifying round runs from Aug 24th to the 30th, and one of the matches are between Player 1 and Player 2. Player 1 will tell a referee the times he/she is available at, and Player 2 will do the same. Referees will then try to find a time of best fit for both players, and that is when their match will be played.

There will be a few days between each phase of the competition.

I hope this has answered the majority of your questions, and please, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

-HC