• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr, I need your help!

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
I'm making my own gamemode (and if it works correctly, I plan on putting it on a server). The gamemode is called "The Challenger" and it works a bit like simon says. Here's what i mean:

There are 10 players when the game starts. Each player gets 5 random "tasks" in their hotbar, which they have unlocked in the lobby. They can select one of these tasks, and then select a toughness level (1-5) for that task as well. Each player does this once, so the game will consist of 10 "task" minigames which players have to execute as good/quick as possible. The first place gets e.g. 5 points, 2nd gets 4, 3rd 3 and everyone else who has done the task succesfully gets 1 point. at the end of all 10 rounds, the player with the most points wins.

Now, I need more idea's for tasks. I know MINR is very creative, So i tought you guys could maybe help me with this! If any of you have good (or bad, i want to hear them all!) ideas for "tasks" , large or small, please post them here to help :)

Examples of tasks (ive already got these):
Craft an item
Kill as many mobs as possible in X seconds
True or False questionnaire
One Shot(you get 1 snowball, which will have a 3 second cooldown. Kill the other players instantly by shooting the snowball at them, and dont get shot!)
SkyFall - fall through "hoops" made out of blocks
Lava Throw(throw other players in lava with a knockback item)

Thanks in advance!

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
EnderPearl toss - Throw enderpearl(s) to different platforms, through hoops, stuff like that.

GreenBerry35

The Greenest Green?
Greenie
Apr 29, 2014
  • How about survive the longest against zombies. I found what looked to be a minecraft remake of the COD Zombies map nacht der untoten. I think it's located by doodle jump. So what if people had a bow and arrow with infinity and a stone or iron sword and the person who survived the longest would get the 5 points and so on.
  • Maybe complete 1 blue map and one green. Or maybe 2 blue maps.
  • Horse racing could be fun also. Maybe make people race through a course you make and then assign points based on how people finish.
  • This one is kind of out there but maybe have people race around and collect supplies and then the winner is the person who bakes a cake first.
  • Make some parkour over the void and when you fall you return to the beginning of the pk. First to reach the end gets the most points.
  • Each player has one wool in their inv, the floor they're standing on is all different color wool. The wool in their inv changes colors and they have to stand on that color wool. If they don't reach that color wool quick enough all the other color wool disappear and they fall into the void. Then the floor returns and the wool in the players inv changes to a different color. Make it so the time to reach the right color wool gets faster and faster. (Side note: the wool in people's inv all has to change to the same color.)
  • A fishing game where whoever catches the most fish in X amount of time wins. This might be a little too slow tho.
  • If you haven't seen the new banners, they're very customizable so maybe have one banner that everyone has to copy.

Bobtheblob

A Very Blobby Blob, That Happens To Be Called Bob.
Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
Everyone gets a fishing rod, they have to pull pigs into their pit and most pigs in the pit wins.

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
Xrun: Make people go through a course with a speed effect
Button guesser: Have a wall of buttons, whoever can find the right one(s) first
Item Shelves: Make a "shelf" of items, in which you must select the right ones required to smelt, craft, brew, etc. for your item
Adventure: Search the map for a "thing" (button, item, etc.)
Bingo Classic: Just have bingo in MC
Bingo Survival: Thrust them into a small survival box where they must get 5 in a row of randomly selected blocks first
Build it! Guess: The map has a structure already made, the players must deduce what it is
Tag: You've probably seen this, but you must tag a person, if you're it before time ends you're eliminated. Last standing wins
Sandbox treasure: Break into a sand box and get the most treasure in a time limit
Spleef/TntSpleef: Old classics, but thought I'd mention
Ghastball: Have an arena, which ghasts fire at you. You can break the ground too, but don't fall into the lava at the bottom. Last alive wins
MiniMaze: Does this really need an explanation?
Minefield: You must escape zombies whilst being within a dangerous area
Hangman: Whoever can guess the word first wins. Turn based

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Everyone gets a fishing rod, they have to pull pigs into their pit and most pigs in the pit wins.
This has actually been done exactely (hypixel party games 1 iirc), I'm trying my utter best to not copy stuff exactely from other servers :)

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Did you want minecraft related tasks in general or also things related to the server? I would like to see something like this but only with FFA/FFA+ maps. I've always enjoyed racing maps with others.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Did you want minecraft related tasks in general or also things related to the server? I would like to see something like this but only with FFA/FFA+ maps. I've always enjoyed racing maps with others.
Im actually making this plugin as a stand-alone project, so Im looking for minecraft related tasks in general (anything that can be done with a plugin basically). Its not meant to be for the zero server, but really as something not related. the reason I asked here tough, is because this is the best community I know of, and has crazy good ideas :)