• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 13: Glitches

East and West is the best. West to East is a rotation for the norm.

• East

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • West

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Freak had a guess that Electro was the mafia leader, but he was wrong. There's nothing wrong with guessing.

If we want to get anything done, I need to start a vote.

#vote Awkward_Hamster

Trust me on this. If you want an explanation come talk to me. For those that defended awkward last time, you're the next to go.
This is a risky move on my part, but the longer we don't kill the mafia, the higher likelihood that the innocents lose.

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
the problem is that he was so certain about himself. the way this is going, we have absolutely no chance.

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Due to the fact that cory's style of posts has changed since the reset, Im convinced that he is innocent. If he has a reason to vote awkward out, I trust it.

#vote awkward

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
In the words of Ian Fleming, "I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."

Cory knows I'm mafia, you all know I'm mafia, 50% of the world's population know I'm mafia. Let's not waste all of our time by debating that point.

Best of luck to everyone.

Protip: Mafia are going to win, there's no question about it.

#vote awkward

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
Let's just get this out of the way:
I've been having some serious suspicions recently. Before we all go voting hamster, I should say that I have been speaking to countless operatives and conducting hours of investigation.
The result?
I have discovered that the mafia is no other than.....
#vote halex44 (!!!!!)

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
actually since electro is out of the way im 80% sure i know two other mafias

Vote: Awkward

this game is no big deal

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Let's get this out of the way:

I know 2 more mafia.
Blie
and thanks to defending him:
Grave

That's two more that we could potentially kill. Please, if you have a power role that can kill (if that's even an innocent role)
Kill one of those two, preferably Grave.
Blie is a powerless mafia member, but I don't know about grave.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Alright, I'm really concerned about this. I gave Cory my role switch PM from mafia to innocent RIGHT when the role switch happened, I went from a powerless mafia to a powerless innocent. Cory told me that the PM's matched up. Something fishy is happening.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Okay, woah, no need for the language. o.o

I honestly have no idea why you guys suspect me. Either your "cop" is not who he says he is, or there's something going on around here.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
As the members gather around, Cory steps up and says, "Hey guys, my Kangaroo powers tell me Awkward is Mafia. We should kill him"

Wh... why? everyone asks.

"Because he's mafia", replies Cory. This was apparently good enough for the towns people.

As the member surrounded Awkward, he just began to dig his own grave. He didn't even care. He was going to die.

Awkward_Hamster, a Regular MAFIA member, has just given up!
The members celebrated! They got one! They got one! One that didn't just suicide! THEY GOT ONE! Cory was RIGHT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.