• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 13: Glitches

East and West is the best. West to East is a rotation for the norm.

• East

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • West

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Removed because I'm an idiot. This basically was proof that the Skype conversation was REAL, as I thought Freak was denying its existence. My bad.

Last edited:

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
no i accused it of being a decoy because cory really just wanted to get information out of you

but okay

believe what you want

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Ah, my bad, misunderstood it. No need for the further comments.

And unless you give some way to prove to me that it was a decoy, I'm not believing it. I refuse to think that the day of the role swap Cory went to you first, Freak, you who very easily could have been turned to mafia, and just decided to trust you 'cause why not. There would be no way for you to verify that your role didn't change. Cory and I were in contact up until his accusation, and I supported and helped organize the lynch of Awkward.

So if you give some evidence that it really was a decoy, I'll buy it, and then my question will be why he wanted to get info out of me, since I gave him my role PM and everything. But until then, I hold my ground. Cory and I were a team, and someone told him otherwise.

I hold by my decision to #vote Gravebound. Cory clearly was innocent, as we all saw, just misled into thinking I was mafia. And if you are innocent, Freak, you really shouldn't have shared that picture where Cory asks you to use your power. That'll make you a target for sure, and then there'll be even more suspicion towards me. ;_;

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
I apologize for any negativity I might have caused. I was a bit fired up with the f*** you remark among other things that I got a little too into Freak and I's debate. :p

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Ah, the daytime. Full of flowers, rainbows, and lynching.

As the dwindling amount of players became even smaller, they NEEDED to kill more mafia. They had gotten some earlier, but it wasn't enough. Eventually, the mafia would simply outnumber them. As they tried to figure out who to kill, someone came across a notebook of Cory's that had names in them! As they looked through, most of the names were illegible, but one did stick out. With a giant circle around their name,

Gravebound.

Does this mean grave's mafia? Innocent? Well, they didn't know. But they did know that Cory was watching them carefully. They decided this was enough to kill Grave.

As Grave pleaded for their life, nothing they said changed the minds of the townspeople.

Gravebound, an [INNOCENT], has been killed out of suspicion!

Last edited:

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
I've noticed an increasing amount of hostility in this game. To rephrase what was said earlier, this game is about deception and strategy, NOT disrespect. I REALLY don't want to do this, but if I notice any serious hostility, I will warn you, then if it continues, I will mod kill you. I understand tensions will be high, so it wont be "oop, you said one minorly angry thing, you're mod killed". There's some leeway.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
As the decreasing amount of players slept, all was not well. Freakworld, in his attempts to catch mafia, had shown "evidence", so he called it, that cory wanted to kill certain people. However, this painted a huge target on Freak, as he had no means of protection!

During the night, Freak kept hearing strange whispers from outside his home. Whispers of laughter, joy, upset, crying, and evil. Finally, he couldn't deal with it anymore.

"God damnit, why did I do this to myself."

As Freak wandered around the house, he followed the whispers until he narrowed it down to a single closet. As he flung open the closet, he found nothing but a doll.

"Oh screw that," said Freak, "Those things are always F*cking haunted". And so it was. But by simply looking at it, Freak had unleashed evil powers.

As the whispers stopped, Freak decided to go back to bed. On his way there, he suddenly felt very sick, and everything suddenly became bright, then dark again. Suddenly, he wasn't able to move! His legs were 2 feet into his floor!

HE'D BEEN TELEPORTED DOWN?!?!?!

As he struggled to get free, footsteps came from behind him. Not being able to turn around, Freak began to swing backwards, trying to fight off whomever was there. But his efforts were in vain. An arrow was nocked and driven into Freaks head.

Freakworld, an BUDDHA'S ASSISTANT [INNOCENT], has been murdered!

Last edited:

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
I don't know why y'all ignored cory's suggested course of action, as he was basically the cop.

#vote blie

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
This still has nothing to do with me. I led Grave's lynch because Cory suspected Grave, and I trusted Cory was innocent, just misled into thinking I'm mafia even after we exchanged role PM's. As for Freak's death, Freak posted a screenshot yesterday which clearly included Cory telling Freak to "use his power", which would have painted a target on Freak's back just screaming "I'm a power role!". There's still nothing against me besides Cory's other suspicion, and even after that, how do we not know that if Cory was wrong about Grave, he could have been wrong about me, too?

I'm saving my vote for something worthwhile that shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.