• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 14 - The Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobtheblob

A Very Blobby Blob, That Happens To Be Called Bob.
Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
I spose #vote no one for me, considering what other people have said

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
So you're telling me that your reasoning is that he down voted one of your posts and he has no regret lynching a player? That's just as silly as his lack of reasoning. I don't care if a majority have found their roles, you're doing just the same as halex is doing, voting out a player with no real motivation behind it.
Downvoting anyone who dares to suspect him without even bothering to respond doesn't matter? The fact that he doesn't even act like he made a mistake by yololynching freak doesn't ring any alarm bells? And in case you haven't noticed, those weren't the only reasons I listed. Even if halex is innocent, a townie that sabotages his own team is worth less than nothing to us.
Yes, most of us have had enough time to find our own alignments, but probably not that of others, unless you have some question-asking power role. I think that random/joke voting is kinda just how halex is playing this game. With that said, halex, stop doing this random voting or I will have to vote you as well, as it's very unhelpful. But for now however, I think it's best to vote nobody, especially since last time we checked, the mafia haven't even found each other yet. :p And voting halex still has the majority, so feel free to prove me wrong.

#vote no one
Joke voters (unless halex made a really careless mistake) take back their votes before it's too late, they don't start a majority 40 minutes before the day ends and then leave. Also, the mafia not knowing each other doesn't mean he hasn't discovered himself as mafia.

I'm not going to bother unvoting, since the majority is voting for nobody. Now, think about this: it doesn't have to be halex, but eventually someone has to die. The mafia are going to start killing people soon, so we can't keep voting no one for too long.

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013

The mafia still scrambles to find its members. Halex was sound asleep in his bed when he was awoken by a large granny coming in for a hug. It was too late for him to run, he was trapped.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
I actually confirmed nah is innocent via question asking, so that's probably not a good idea.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
#vote sleek
Why don't you drop that vote so that I can drop mine and we can forget this ever happened, mmkay?

EDIT:Actually, forget that. I've been looking at earlier days to try to get reads on people, and I noticed how rmanimal
claimed to know his own and ricky's alignment after night 1. I didn't think about it much when he first said it, which was probably a mistake, because I'm almost positive now (correct me if I'm wrong) that only the mob boss is capable of knowing that much after one night.
#vote rmanimal

Last edited:

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Sleek, what evidence do you have against me? Same question to you electro, what evidence do you have against sleek?

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I don't think you people are actually playing the current game rules correctly.

Some of you are just randomly voting people and others are just jumping either with or against whoever is voting.
Zath: #vote person112000
person112000: HEY HE VOTED ME WITH NO REASONING LET'S ALL LYNCH HIM.

I don't think you understand that, given the fact that the mafia isn't even formed yet, voting is useless. The chances of killing off a mafia just by their attitude are so low you can't imagine, and if we get it wrong we'll just be doing their job for them. A no vote means no dead and more time to uncover both your friends and enemies via questions.

While you guys were busy blaming each other in this thread, others are probably starting to form alliances of their own. Heck, for all we know one of you is just stalling for the other mafia members to find out the roles of everyone else and just start killing us off from there.

Don't waste your time, stick to asking questions, find your friends based on those questions and work together.

#vote no one

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
I don't think you people are actually playing the current game rules correctly.

Some of you are just randomly voting people and others are just jumping either with or against whoever is voting.
Zath: #vote person112000
person112000: HEY HE VOTED ME WITH NO REASONING LET'S ALL LYNCH HIM.

I don't think you understand that, given the fact that the mafia isn't even formed yet, voting is useless. The chances of killing off a mafia just by their attitude are so low you can't imagine, and if we get it wrong we'll just be doing their job for them. A no vote means no dead and more time to uncover both your friends and enemies via questions.

While you guys were busy blaming each other in this thread, others are probably starting to form alliances of their own. Heck, for all we know one of you is just stalling for the other mafia members to find out the roles of everyone else and just start killing us off from there.

Don't waste your time, stick to asking questions, find your friends based on those questions and work together.

#vote no one
Did you actually see the edit in my post? That's not just OMGUS'ing, that's real evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.