• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 18 Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
As most of you know, a while back there was a long pause after round 17 and Distinct brought up a list of the next few hosts and asked if anyone wanted to do the next round. I volunteered to go next, but since then I haven't gotten the game started. I shouldn't really be making excuses for waiting this long, but let me just say that things had gotten really complicated and it was hard to find a time that worked. Thankfully, things are finally starting to clear up and I'd be willing to start very soon if people are interested.

But also, @IanAnth66 and @corygolfanatic are technically higher up on the list and can still choose to go before me if they want to. Otherwise, I'll be hosting over the break, probably starting on Tuesday. Until then, I'd like to know who's interested in playing. I'll try to design it so that it doesn't drag on without people taking action (probably a reward system for voting and/or acting at night) Hopefully this combined with the long hiatus will make people (maybe some returning players?) more willing to give it a try.

So yeah. let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I would be interested if people actually started to talk in the thread instead of just breaking off into their own private chat conversations. It isn't any fun for me to try to make deductions as to who is what when the only real info I get is who died in that cycle.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
I would be interested if people actually started to talk in the thread instead of just breaking off into their own private chat conversations. It isn't any fun for me to try to make deductions as to who is what when the only real info I get is who died in that cycle.
Is that a yes or an undecided? It could be taken as either from the wording of it.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
I'm almost done with the layout of this round, so you can expect the actual game thread to up in the next 24 hours. As for the signups, they'll be open until Wednesday at 10 pm EST, possibly later if there still aren't many signups by then. The game will begin immediately and update every day once the signups close.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
It might be a good idea to push the game back a couple days, as it's about to be thanksgiving in the US. Many people will likely be traveling and if they sign up here they might be too busy to check in.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
It might be a good idea to push the game back a couple days, as it's about to be thanksgiving in the US. Many people will likely be traveling and if they sign up here they might be too busy to check in.
I was going to give it some more time anyway due to the lack of people so far. I'll try keeping it open until we have 11-12 people, and no earlier than Saturday because of Thanksgiving. If several days go by after that and we don't reach my goal, then I won't keep holding it up.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
The game will begin on Sunday at 9 pm EST, and I will accept last-minute signups until then. I'd like as many people as possible to confirm that they're ready before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.