• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 20 - Throne of Lies Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
Waitwaitwait a second, I never signed up but uh, my name is uh, on the list. Not participating btw, too lazy to reply to the forums most of the time, don't give me a role pls o_O

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
I'm here, and I'm rather willing to propel my foot forwards towards the behind of this thing they call the Mafia game. I'm in!

Marrimars

Sleepy Forest Girl
Op
Board
Feb 7, 2016
Fine I'll be part of this. I still don't like the forums and I'm still going to be like just active enough ah well

(I actually don't want to but apparently people like me (which I didn't think was possible) so I guess I'll be do.... some shit.... and die n1...... fun.)

Marrimars

Sleepy Forest Girl
Op
Board
Feb 7, 2016
Hey me again sorry for any inconveniences but I don't want to partake anymore sorry I just can't. I'll probably stay and finish mazecomp stuff then I'll quit minr for a while.

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
I'll send out PM's by 3am (est), the first day will begin once all PM's are sent, and will only last 24 hours. It will serve as a day to confirm your pm and ask any questions. No voting allowed

Let the games begin soon™

Last edited:

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Minr Mafia Day Text.png

The stage is that of a medieval kingdom, similar to but not quite the same as what we think of when referring to the medieval era. There are few who hold power, and many who wish to gain it. The hierarchy provided to you is strict, but not insurmountable. Things can change and so can people. Everyone has something they seek, whether it be to see the unjust persecuted or to have others join their twisted view of the world. You all will encounter many strange people along your journeys, and while many will be kind, earnest people, some will be two faced in their ways and be tricking you into doing their bidding. Never take someone at face value, for even your closest friends could turn out to be enemies.

The King whom you are all loyal to is named Rmanimal. Long may he rule?

All Role PM's have been sent (I believe)
Please confirm in the thread that you have received your role.
If you have any questions you may ask me here or in your PM and I will try to answer them. Day One will end at 12am (Midnight EST) tomorrow.
There will be no voting today, that will start on Day Two, once some information has been gathered.
Good Luck to all, and remember to have fun!

Last edited:

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Distinct asked me to ask in this thread so I am:

How does royal blood work and who has it? Can it be gained/lost?

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
I figured this would be a bit confusing for some people so here goes.
Royal blood is something innate to the roles who have it, meaning only they will have it. Its only useful during the phase intended to elect a new king.

In this phase there will be two rounds for people to step up and put their name in to become king.
In the first round only those with royal blood may step up. This means they have to be one of the roles that have royal blood denoted in them as a passive ability. Should someone be converted to the cult, they will retain their royal blood.
In the second round anyone may step up. This means literally any player in the game could become king.

Should the player who is voted to be the next king be Innocent, the king will be a good king.
Should the player who is voted to be the next king be Neutral, the king will be a neutral king.
Should the player who is voted to be the next king be Cult, the king will be an evil king.

The new king will have any abilities that the old king did not use up, but will be giving up their class in exchange for the king class. So if for instance you were a drunk, you would not be able to debauch people anymore, but you would be able point the finger.

I hope that's clear enough

Status
Not open for further replies.