• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 21: Welcome Aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schylah

The Sassy Dragon
Greenie
Jan 5, 2018
It was a very packed dock full of loved ones, friends, and family. They were here to see a group of people off on a cruise. The passengers went aboard and were waving at the crowd good bye. They never knew that some of them would not return alive. When the boat started to pull out, the crowd was still yelling good bye and the passengers had a very sorrowful look on their faces. After a few moments, they split into groups.

(These will be your beginning PM groups)

The Girl Power Group: Ezza, Reb, and Ajs all came along as best friends who were just excited to get started. They decided to go from the top deck downwards beginning with the Bridge. (You three will start on Deck 5)

The Nintendo Gang: Luma, Ninja Soner, and Jay Kay decided that they couldn't live without their Nintendo Switches and gaming devices. They headed directly to the Cabins. (You three will start on Deck 1)

The Food Group: Grave, Edan, Ninja Koira, and Thomas decided to zoom directly to the Mess Hall to chow on some food. (You four will start on Deck 2)

The Games Gang: Mr. Cree, Stu, Lomour, and Pickles decided to visit the Recreation room to play pool and air hockey. (You will start on Deck 4)

The Record Group: Major Tom, Yeroc, and Mr. Swim directed themselves to the Observation deck to polish their trophies and in Swim's case, keyboard. (You will start on deck 5)

The Friendship Group: Spectilas, Rman, Fire, and Sem decided to take a splash in the Pool. (You will start on Deck 3)

The Awkward Group: Feric, Jake, and Daedric decided to wander around and start in the Engine Room. (You will start on Deck 1)

Before you begin posting, please read the Rules and Roles thread.
If this is your first time playing, please read the General Tips and rules for Mafia. Link is in the Rules thread.

Please add me to all Groups and PMs.

WELCOME TO DAY 1!
With the boat smoothly on its way around the world, passengers decide to stretch their legs, explore the ship, and talk to other people.

Remember, you may not submit wills to me until Day 2. You have until the end of the day phase to submit your Day actions in PMs to me. (Preferably in the PM about your role)

Day 1 will end around Friday, July 20 at around 3-5am GMT or 11pm EST on July 19. If I do not update on time, It is because my health problems were making my life hard.

The Floor is now open for discussion and votes may begin (if you so desire)
Captain of the ship is Ajs.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

ajs626

Peon
Greenie
May 6, 2016
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen aboard the U.S.S. Minr. This is your Captain speaking. The day is sunny with clear skies, with a slight breeze from the north as we start our journey. If this is your first time with your sealegs, be prepared that the waves rock a little more in the night ( XD ). Grace Hopper once said “A ship in port is safe, but that’s not what ships are built for." So I applaud you all for taking the first step on an amazing adventure! and remember the good seaman weathers the storm he cannot avoid, and avoids the storm he cannot weather. Thank you lovely folks for your time and let's make this trip one to remember!

Last edited:

LomourKong

Split
Mod
Board
Aug 29, 2015
Hey, we decided that it'd be really funny and potentially helpful if we were to all gather on Floor 5. (Floor 5 because most people are there. Technically, the same amount are on Floor 1 but Floor 5 is better.) Is everybody down for that? We have 24 people, if you could ✔ agree or X disagree on this message that'd be probably the best way of doing that.

Schylah

The Sassy Dragon
Greenie
Jan 5, 2018
A side note for everybody and especially those who are Storytellers since this is most relevant for you.

Story tellers may not sway each other to keep game play fair.

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Hey, we decided that it'd be really funny and potentially helpful if we were to all gather on Floor 5. (Floor 5 because most people are there. Technically, the same amount are on Floor 1 but Floor 5 is better.) Is everybody down for that? We have 24 people, if you could ✔ agree or X disagree on this message that'd be probably the best way of doing that.
Maybe later in the game, but right now there’s rooms to explore. What does that do? Not sure yet, but it has to be something helpful else they wouldn’t take a day action. Also, what exactly makes Deck 5 so great?

LomourKong

Split
Mod
Board
Aug 29, 2015
I mean, compare Floor 5 to Floor 1, come on. The choice is obvious. However, I do agree that now may not be the time, it might be a little early for that; I'll leave the message there, but we won't do it today if we do it at all.

Schylah

The Sassy Dragon
Greenie
Jan 5, 2018
You guys have just under 2 days to submit actions. If you all would send your actions on the same PM as your role, that'd be great. Color your final action choices in Light Blue. Good luck!

If you plan on doing anything to another person, they must been on the same level as you. (This is where the decks come in)

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Lomour has claimed mafia priest. He will die.
Full story/evidence coming soon, racing for the deadline I forgot about.
DM on discord if you have questions, please don't vote against without talking with me personally.

#vote lomour

EDIT: rargh I forgot about my actions. coming soonTM

I can't post the entire convo, its against the rules apparently. Here's a few lines

CreepaShadowz - Last Wednesday at 08:11
are you inno/neutral/mafia
lomour - Last Wednesday at 08:12
what do you think? : /
CreepaShadowz - Last Wednesday at 08:12
humour me
answer the question
lomour - Last Wednesday at 08:12
k maf

CreepaShadowz - Last Wednesday at 08:17
I meant
are you actually mafia
lomour - Last Wednesday at 08:18
yes lmaoooooooooooooo
CreepaShadowz - Last Wednesday at 08:19
you're not helping here :<
lomour - Last Wednesday at 08:19
Why not?
CreepaShadowz - Last Wednesday at 08:19
you're saying you're actually mafia
lomour - Last Wednesday at 08:20
Yeah.... so what?

lomour - Last Wednesday at 08:26
so like, nobody knows who anybody is
and I have no reason to lie here
so please be honest about your alignment

Last edited:

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Talked with Creep, lom wasn't the only one who claimed mafia, but it seems others did so tactically.

#vote lomour

Status
Not open for further replies.