• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 33: Minr Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerpatriot

Still Alive
Greenie
Mar 26, 2016
Whistle Blows Hey everybody, it’s your favorite announcer, omnipotent nonbinary Jim Nantz! We have an exciting month of basketball ahead, as it’s March Madness!!!!!! This year, Minr U is looking to finally win it all, with both metrics and the eye test placing them as a favorite over all other teams. It has the potential to be even sweeter, as Minr’s Athletic Director Biff Blitzer, was part of their first ever team. Now blah blah blah blah blah…

Elsewhere

Biff Blitzer: “Oh man, this’ll finally be the year huh; I’ll cry a singular tear of joy for the first time in my life if we win it all; and just think, those losers at…

Underpaid Graduate Assistant: “Sir, sir!!!! I have bad news”

BB: “What!? Don’t keep me waiting”

UGA: “Our rivals sir, Hypixel State, are still enraged we were picked to be in the tournament over us; you remember how they said our hubris will be our downfall?”

BB: “Yeah, but I just took it as the words of a bunch of sore losers”

UGA: “Well, they put words into actions; they’ve infiltrated the program”

BB: “In English kid”

UGA: “A group of Hypixel State players are now on our team, and are planning on sabotaging us at the moment when we’re about to win it all”

BB: My G-d…

Well Minrians, seems like this could be trouble; you better hope you root out the Hypixelers before the national championship, or even worse, before Hypixel becomes Minr’s team and ousts the coach :( I hope you all make the team, but before that, the legally required NCAA Rulebook:

General Rules
  1. Most general rules can be found here: https://forums.minr.org/threads/mafia-general-rules-and-tips.318/
  2. Right now there's a soft-cap of about 30 players, but if there's a lot of demand, I can potentially adjust that number. You can sign up either here or in the discord (though I'd prefer in the discord to make it easier for me to track).
  3. If you want to spectate, you can also say that here or in the discord
  4. Sign-ups close March 21st at 5 PM EDT; the game will begin the next day at 5 PM
  5. I’m usually awake from around 6:30 AM to 10:30 PM EDT on weekdays
  6. My classes, depending on the day, start as early as 8 AM and end as late as 1:30 PM; depending on the course/lesson that day, I may or may not be responsive during class time
  7. On weekends, I’ll generally be much more responsive
    • Basically, remember that I’M A SENIOR IN COLLEGE
  8. Feel free to ask questions
  9. If you're racist, sexist, transphobic, antisemitic, etc. that's an instant loss (and possible report)
  10. If you need me, @ me
  11. Protect trans kids
Roles
  • Roles will be assigned when sign-ups close. I will list a handful of role names when the game starts...
Mechanics
  • Game time: 24 hours; if you're chosen to play, or you're the head coach, you may not talk for the duration of the game; otherwise, the bleachers chat will be open
  • Training day: 24 hours; only campus and [redacted] chats will be open; at the end of the day, you may vote in the locker-room chat to kick one player off the team (most votes wins/loses).
    • If your role has an action, DM me by the end of the phase
  • Rest day: 24 hours; all chats are open; at the end of the day, you may vote in locker-room to kick one player off the team (most votes wins/loses).
    • If your role has an action, DM me by the end of the phase
  • If there's a tie in votes, it'll come down to a coin flip
Game Time
  • The head coach chooses 5 players they want to play in the next game (this takes place at the end of training or rest day). This is done through DM'ing me. This is not up to a vote. During the game phase, the coach and the 5 players cannot talk in any chat
  • There are penalties for the coach choosing Hypixel players to play...
Win Conditions
  • Minrians: You must expose all members of Hypixel before the national championship game
  • Hypixelians: You must get to the national championship game, or oust the head coach before then
    • The number of games before the national championship will be based on the number of people who end up playing

Discord: https://discord.gg/4ke5gpee

Status
Not open for further replies.