• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013

In Honor of our fallen comrade TheForgottenUser, I would like to make this an annual event.

Gifts can be pretty much anything; from an Ingame object/build to a real life picture or recording. My point is go crazy! If you need any ideas for gifts, check out last years thread. I think there was some pretty neat stuff in there

We’ve planned it so that both of us will be able to be involved in the secret santa-ing without either of us knowing who our match is, so no need to worry about that.

If you want to sign-up, just make a post saying something along the lines of ‘I’m here and want to participate!’. Sign-ups will close the 12th of December, and gifts will be due the 25th of December. We would have given you all more time, but we totally forgot to plan ahead for this! Even though we know a lot of you will be busy over the holiday season I hope some of you can still provide some of the same joy as last year

PS: Sorry Zombie but your thread was... kinda confusing (contact me if you'd like to help)​

Participants:​
  • DistinctMadness
  • Halex44
  • Zatharel
  • CreeperTNTman198
  • Bobtheblob
  • Freakworld
  • Minty
  • Blie4
  • Creeper2685
  • ElectroUnderwear
  • Crafter
  • SleeknFoxy
  • Zombie
  • NahFackler

Last edited:

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Just woke up. Time to provide some news:
My computer broke on Thursday. It might be fixed today or it might not, I'm not sure. However, the event will still go on! Zombie and Halex will be doing a bit more work than expected since I'm limited in what I can do from my phone. The secret santa's will be sent out in PM's hopefully by the end of today.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
PM's have been sent out.

If you did not receive one or you feel there is an error with your PM, feel free to blame Distinctmadness.

~ Halex Claus

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
There is 2 ways in which reb can join:
1.) as a replacement for someone
2.) If someone volunteers to have 2 people to give a gift and someone else volunteers to recieve 2 gifts.

If you would like to take part in #2 please pm me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.