• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
There is 2 ways in which reb can join:
1.) as a replacement for someone
2.) If someone volunteers to have 2 people to give a gift and someone else volunteers to recieve 2 gifts.

If you would like to take part in #2 please pm me.
Have yet to recieve pm.

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
For tomorrow, Please wait until at least 1 am PST to post your gifts. However, try to get them in before 9 pm GMT so that everyone has a chance to see them!

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
@Creeper2685 I love it. Especially the use of slabs and stairs on the main arch.

Thank you and happy holidays!

@Crafter your gift is located at -179 71 -3733, very close to your home. All I'm going to say is that it is related to your name :). Happy holidays!

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
My present to blie4:

I made a dungeon/temple/maze for you to explore and if you want you can edit it as you please.
Not the most Christmas-y thing out there, but I hope you like it.

You can call me in-game or you can get a sortal or teleport to x 4781, y 64, z 11507 (I don't expect you to be able to walk all the way there)

There's a special prize waiting at the end of the maze, so have fun and merry xmas :D

Minty

Builder
Op
Feb 2, 2015
Thank you so much @DistinctMadness, I absolutely love it. Best Christmas gift that I've gotten this year. Looks exactly like me, I don't know what to say or how you did it, but it looks amazing. I didn't expect anyone to put so much extraordinary effort into making such a masterpiece for me, but I guessed wrong. I will cherish this picture forever. Great job, I really appreciate this!:D

Minty

Builder
Op
Feb 2, 2015
My present is to Zombie and Reb:

I made a Christmas movie for you guys. It's pretty random and uses some cheesy audio at times, so just bare that in mind when you're watching it. Don't try to fully understand the story-line because it's not as important as you may think and doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it's still there if you're determined to understand every little detail there is to spot. With all that said, enjoy the video and a Merry Christmas to you guys.

Also there's a link in the description of the video, on my profile status, and on this forum that takes you to a fun game type picture solving thing. You'll know what I'm talking about once you see it. Just click either of those links and it'll pop right up.

http://koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tLzZpdjFpMHcuanBnPzE=

EDIT: That ending part in the video is pretty creepy, I forgot to take that out. Oh well, hope it doesn't scare you guys too bad.

Last edited:

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
For sleekn, a poem.
'Twas the night before craftsmas,
When all through sleek's house,
Not a mob was stirring, not even a mouse.
The warp signs were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that secret Santa would be there.
The miners were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of golden apples danced in their heads.
And mama in her gold armor, and I in my diamond,
Had just settled our tools for a short winter's craft.
When out on the courtyard there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my bench to see what was the matter.
When what to my wandering eyes did appear, but a wool block sleigh and eight minecraft deer!
With a little old driver with so lovely a banter, I knew in a moment it must be secret Santa.
He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a fright, and away they flew like the down of an ender mite.
But I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight,
Happy Minr Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!

Minty

Builder
Op
Feb 2, 2015
Thanks for the wonderful gift, @Reb. This gift was so unsuspecting. You're so thoughtful to take the time to produce such a satisfying slideshow. I really enjoyed it. You're such a nice, funny, and awesome person, but this tops it all. I especially liked the video music, it's one of my favorite songs. I really appreciate what you've done for me. And my favorite picture would have to be the one where I have huge eyes. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that. I didn't think you would of use that image in your slideshow. Have a great Christmas and a happy new year.

This was also a memorable screenshot that I wanted to share:
(There's also a comb in my hair if you haven't noticed it already)

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
@nahfackler Merry Christmas! Sorry I couldn't get this in earlier.

EDIT: Uh, I used the insert picture thingy and it doesn't seem to be working.... anyone know how to fix that?

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.