• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

mm15 sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship. Unless the mafia has something to say about it :/

Sign me up :D

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
*theme from Disney's little Einstein show plays briefly* We're blasting off in our favorite rocket ship, Little Einsteins....*music stops*

I will defeat you and gain the Chaos emerald! (Sonic the hedgehog reference)
*Drives to Space center Houston and walks up to the front desk*
Sonic and friends my name is Shadow and I am here to sign up for the mission to Odem Savern

"Commander Sren, I am here, now sign me up for the doomsday party. My name is nahfackler and I am here to join you for mission Odem Savern."

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Quick question @Srentiln
You mentioned that you were in Mountain time, were you talking about the Mountain time in the United States of America?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Quick heads up: sign ups close on the first (this upcoming Tuesday). If you want to join in or realized ou won't be able to, please post by then. The round will be starting on the fourth (this iupcoming Friday) because The third is a pen and paper RPG night with some of the guys from work :p

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
I'm going to be on vacation when the round starts and am coming back 3 days in, will almost definitely be able to participate on those days but not sure how much

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
I was wondering if sign-us were closed or not :p

Definitely signing up for this round!

Status
Not open for further replies.