• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Movie / TV Show Suggestions

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
Anyone got any good movies/ TV shows I should watch? Preferably on Netflix.

Last edited:

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
If you are looking for tv-shows that focus more on the thinking side I'd suggest sherlock, suits or white collar

if you want more action based tv shows I'd suggest breaking bad, game of thrones(is more for adults), walking dead, flash or arrow.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
I second sherlock, white collar, flash, and arrow.
The usual suspects is a really interesting movie

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Definitely The Office. Both the US and the UK version are hilarious and worth the watch. I'd also recommend Orange is the New Black on Netflix.

For movies, I'd suggest Interstellar. :)

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Better Call Saul & Breaking Bad are both outstanding drama series.
The Leftovers is a personal favorite of mine, although that may be way too dark for some of your tastes. It is a drama centered around the "survivors" of a world-wide phenomenon, where %2 of the World's population just vanished. Essentially, the "leftovers" are the people that haven't disappeared and the series is focused on how they feel and how they deal with the departures.
Person of Interest (Season 3 - 5, the first two weren't anything special) was (is)an amazing series centered around an AI controlling the world.

As previously stated Interstallar was a good movie. I noticed only one flaw, other than that it was great.
My favorite movie is Whiplash, which tells the story of a young drummer working to fulfill his dreams.
Amy was a good documentary (if you're into that stuff) that follows the life of Amy Winehouse. I felt very sorry for her after watching the film and I think more people should know the story.
Other than that, you have The Imitation Game, Steve Jobs and a bunch of other biographical films. Yes, I'm into that kind of thing, a lot.

cocacoakley

Peon
Greenie
Oct 28, 2013
All on Netflix at the time of posting: Leverage is pretty dope (serialized heist show), Bones is a fun/funny crime show with slightly darker plots occasionally, Psych is a purely (except maybe three episodes) comedic crime show with an excellent cast, Inglorious Basterds if you haven't seen it and wanna see some Nazis get killed bloody (as Tarantino enjoys doing), and Gilmore Girls because Alexis Bledel is gorgeous and damn it, my ovaries just love watching her fall in love.

On HBO GO: Mad Max is currently on there which was a lot of fun to watch with a group. Little out there, but that's the point. Witness it?

TV in general: Last Man on Earth is clever and has a good cast, Supernatural if you think Jared Padelaki is just dreamy (and if you like monsters/demons/eventually angels/etc.), Scrubs because Zach Braff is a genius (even if he's a little bit self-involved), and Modern Family for some classic sitcom laughs (that slow a little after the first few seasons, but it's something to watch and all the actors are excellent).

thepookabear

It's all good
Op
Apr 10, 2016
I’m bored so I’m going to revive this thread, what shows/movies have you watched recently that you have thoroughly enjoyed? Personally I watched the boys on Amazon prime, queens gambit on Netflix, and night crawler (movie) on Netflix as well. All three were awesome. What is everyone else watching?

CSsundown

The Neighborhood Cryptid
Greenie
Jul 18, 2019
I've started watching Hannibal, and New Girl and Schitts Creek are both good. Forged in Fire is a great reality show (especially if you're into knives/swords). Criminal Minds and NCIS are both very binge-able, if you like procedurals

MSaadM

Bruh.
Greenie
Apr 13, 2020
I'm a person who's into aviation, and this show is all about surviving on an aeroplane in an end of the world scenario. I loved this show, but not sure how others will think of it (season 2 coming soon on Netflix).
It's called Into The Night.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
I’ve been watching Cobra Kai on Netflix, which follows Johnny Lawrence opening the dojo back up decades after the Karate Kid movies and reigniting his rivalry with Danny LaRusso. It’s cheesy but fun.

I’m sure you’ve heard of The Mandalorian (on Disney+), but that’s another good one to check out if you haven’t yet. It does a great job of exploring the Star Wars universe in more depth than the movies do.

I also second The Queen’s Gambit.

Moist_Towelette_

Overly Saturated Small Rag
Greenie
Dec 2, 2019
Currently I am watching My Hero Academia and I am going to start Kakegurui and One Piece soon. My all time favorite show though is definitely American Horror Story, specifically Coven and Roanoke. For movies, I really enjoy Interstellar and The Conjuring : ).

niltiac

dead ting
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
brooklyn 99 is an all time favourite for me and lucifer is also a great show :) both on netflix (in the uk it is anyway) but i think lucifer seasons 1-3 is amazon prime only but dont quote me on that lol