• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Plugin Suggestion by Srentiln

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
This is an automated message from the Plugin Suggestion form.

Srentiln has made a suggestion for zero.minr.org

Plugin Name: Seen

URL: http://minecraft-mp.com/plugin/seen/

Reasons for suggestions: Seen was previously used on the server and was a rather useful tool. I believe that, with some configuration modification to restrict use and keep the returned output shown only to the person using it, it would be useful again, especially with some of the plans that are in the works.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
General| seen| Check when a player was last online. | /<command> <player|ip>

From essentials wiki, /seen should just be installed with essentials, maybe its disabled in the config files?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
If we still have it and it's disabled, my first thought is that people were spamming it and it was disabled to prevent that. We know from other plugins that it can be sent to a single person rather than broadcasted to the entire server. Additionally, we could have it restricted to specific groups. For the purposes I was thinking, staff would really be the only ones who needed access to it.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
If i recall correctly, the built-in command seen in essentials, 'msg's' you the information, and you need the permissionnode essentials.seen for it

Code:
Instructions:    This command returns the time when the player last logged off.
When passed an IP it will list players who were last seen with that IP
Permissions:  
essentials.seen                         Allow access to the /seen command.
essentials.seen.banreason    Allows the user to see why a user is banned.
essentials.seen.extra               Allow the user to see the last IP address a user connected with, and their last logged in location.
essentials.seen.ipsearch        Allows the user to search IPs for username matches.
From essential's site

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Then either we had it from another plugin or the permissions were different back then, as it did not msg it to the user unless the user used a flag to tell it to.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
...wait...now I'm confused. I remember us having essentials previously...maybe that's why we don't have /seen anymore, and maybe we had it configured differently.

In any case, I still say that the /seen command is VERY useful