• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Plugin Suggestion by yeroc424

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
This is an automated message from the Plugin Suggestion form.

yeroc424 has made a suggestion for zero.minr.org

Plugin Name: WorldGuard Drop Flags

URL: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/worldguard-drop-flags/

Reasons for suggestions: I can see clear uses for the additional flags, as we've had instances where item lag made cleanup a lot more difficult than necessary. Also, the allow-pickup flag can be used in maps and games like the Capture the Flag that we're setting up.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Wait so, if you admins set something in this plugin, it will only affect the selected region, right?

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Yep. It's a small extension for region flags, so it only affects the regions that receive the flag.

c_dric

Tinkering boomer
Op
Oct 26, 2013
I'll try to recap the few posts that were lost.

I installed WGDropFlag & WGCustomFlags on Zero.

After Corey reported that it didn't work, i did some more testing.

After updating WorldGuard from 5.8 to 5.9, it finally worked on the test server.
Following the same procedure it worked at first on zero, then stopped.
In my /home dropping items is now denied, but it doesn't show in the info and using the command again gives the unknown flag warning.

I'll test some more :#

c_dric

Tinkering boomer
Op
Oct 26, 2013
I checked the CustomFlag and the worldguard regions file and my flags were saved properly and work.
For some reason only the worldguard command doesn't recognize the new flags anymore.

As a last resort, if i can't find a fix, i could add the flag to the config manually.

c_dric

Tinkering boomer
Op
Oct 26, 2013
So ... i tried a lot of things but couldn't get the command to work as expected on zero.

But if you need a custom flag set for a region, let me know and i'll add it manually to the config.
At the next restart, the flag should be working.

Hopefully some update will fix the command problem.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
The only region needing a flag right now is blie_capture needs allow-pickup deny. Thanks for setting this up :)

c_dric

Tinkering boomer
Op
Oct 26, 2013
It's set.

Also the command seems to be working again. (Well i tried twice)
No idea why as i had no idea why it didn't work in the first place :)

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
LOL, I was about to say that it's not working anymore, but then I removed blie and I from owners and it works perfectly for both of us XD

Thank you c!