• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Plugin Suggestion by Zatharel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
This is an automated message from the Plugin Suggestion form.

Zatharel has made a suggestion for zero.minr.org

Plugin Name: Citizens

URL: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/citizens/

Reasons for suggestions: Suggesting this because it'd be a nice thing to add to maps. Instead of the 2 block high + player head characters we sometimes see in maps, people could use NPCs like this.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
This would ( ive seen it on some servers) lag quite a bit. Also, when that person you put in your map changes his skin, the person changes with it. This can ruin some maps. Furthermore; the server i saw it on had quite some troubles with randomly dissapearing citizens.. I like the idea; though i(thats my opinion) am not sure if its something for minr

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
We used either this one or a similar one in the past. There is a limit to the number of NPC's the server can have on it, which is part of why we discontinued it I believe.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
I believe that citizens v1 Sren, Citizens 2 is out now i had it installed on the Tekkit server and didnt encounter any problems with lag. The Tekkit server was basic compared to Zero however i did encounter disappearing NPC's although that may be fixed now. This mod can allow Npcs to interact countless missions and for that reason i think it would be a great mod to see on the server.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
If the number of NPC's on the server isn't limited anymore and it won't generate considerable lag, then I'd be for seeing it again. It would open up new possibilities for courses, maybe even a way to give hints other than through signs.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Actually you can use characters for missions so they tell you they want someone killed or something collected and you can go back to them and complete the mission and earn a reward. Then players can continue with another mission. It really is excellent you can create patrols guards etc and give players a mission to get to a certain area and battle. It would be excellent to use in an open world scenario. Only downside is that missions are best configured back end. So a lot of work for C unless we all compile a config together. It may be cofigurable front end now. You can also add doctors etc. It would make the server more fun imo.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Yes they do and you can set them to chase after people for a certain distance you can also give an assistant to a player for a mission, They have various options like attacking people for doing something or taking something you can also have respawnable npc's fighting eachother so technically a warzone if you wanted too.

Just read up on it and it looks like they've stopped questors on the plugin but incorporated it with Denizen citizens. There are also external plugins for Quests in Citizens 2

Questors
Denizen

Quest external plugins:

Very cool stuff.

Last edited:

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Although, before you guys decide if you are using it or not.
A warning: If the targeted NPC has a player skin, and that same player changes his skin, the NPC will also change skin. That might ruin the map if it's in one.

c_dric

Tinkering boomer
Op
Oct 26, 2013
It seems like a plugin we could give another shot.

First see if we can get our current plugins updated.
Hopefully that will be soon. :)

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
C mentioned that he's going to instal it in the to do list.

Status
Not open for further replies.